31; Learning

~~~

The story behind her.

-Learning-

Chapter thirty one;

~~~

I woke up with my head hurting and my throat dry. I didn't feel like opening my eyes, but after a while of arguing mentally with myself, I opened my eyes and tried moving. Didn't work.

I then realized a heavy arm was wrapped around my chest. I gulped and froze completely, knowing who's arm that is. I stopped moving, thinking that if I did, he'd wake up. so I waited a while. My body was heating up the more I thought of it. His whole front side was pressed against my backside. Legs, chest, arms, face, and everything else.

So you can imagine the thoughts roaming my head.

A few minutes later, I tried getting up again. But he shifted in his sleep. And I don't know how he hell I ended up facing him!

I got twice as nervous as I was before. His face was right in front of mine. My nose was almost touching his chin. No, it was. And I could feel his breath against my forehead. My body was heating up more and more by the second laying here. His face was all peaceful. His blue eyes were covered up. But I could still imagine him staring at me intensely.

His hair dangled in front of his face as he slept. I had never watched him sleep. I honestly liked this sight. I slowly and cautiously brought my hand up towards his face. Once my fingers barley touched his cheek, he shifted in his sleep and threw his leg around mine, pulling me all the way to him. Now, every single part of my body was pressed against his.... tightly.

I but my lip and gulped again. His face was still calm and peaceful. I fisted my hand up before continuing my journey to push away his hair. I finally touched his hair, and I myself flinched. Wow, nice going Jasper. I slowly pushed back his hair and at first, pinned it behind his ear.

He looked so peaceful. He wouldn't wake up anytime soon, would he?

After thinking about it a while, i decided why not? I slowly ran my hands through his hair. I finger combed it soft and slow. I stopped after about five minutes and brought my hand down to his cheek. I used my thumb to rub over his bottom lip.

It was only two seconds into me doing that before his lips quirked up into a smirk. I froze completely, my finger resting on his lip. He opened his eyes and stared at me. I gulped and felt my face heat up.

He caught me.

Great.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't keep a straight face any longer." He smiled. My face got even more red than it was. I sighed and pulled my hand back to me. "How much did you know about?"

"Babe. I was up before you were." I squeezed my eyes shut and bent my head down, so that my head was against his chin. He chuckled and tightened his arms around me. He still didn't release my legs though. "Your so adorable when you blush."

"Not like a high puppy though."

He bursted out laughing and soon enough, I did to. Hearing his actual laugh, made me laugh.

Once we finally calmed down, Aaron smiled at me and grabbed my waist, pulling me on top of him. I rested my hands on his shoulders as my forearms propped me up against him so I wouldn't fall. He smirked at me and dug his face into my neck. I immediately started softly laughing, a large grin plastered on my face.

"Aaron. What are you doing?"

"Kissing my girlfriend. Why? Want to join?" He mumbled, sucking on my collarbone.