15; Forgiving and forgetting

^^Dyson^^

~~~

The story behind her.

-Forgiving and forgetting-

Chapter fifteen;

~~~

Jaspers POV

"Aaron!" He only laughed more at me. I shook my head at him. He is such a perve.

Oh but you like him.

No, I don't.

Yes you do.

No!

Yep.

I'm so stupid. Im literally fighting with myself. "Sorry. Your ass is practically sticking out of that. Im glad I changed you into that one." Wait... did he say.... change? "Wait. You.... You cha-changed me?"

His face turned red and I mentally laughed. The bad boy was blushing! "Yea." I stomped over to him and slapped his chest over and over. "You dick!"

"I have one. Doesn't mean I am one." I rolled my eyes and grunted. "Just- you- why- last night- UGH! Aaron, what the hell happened last night?!" I stuttered. He laughed at y stuttering and I just slapped him up side the head. He rubbed it. "Hey. That actually hurt."

"It was meant to. Now what happened."

"First, you owe me."

"For what?!" I shouldn't owe him shit! He caused me all this shit and now he wants Me to give him something?! Seriously?! Hell no. "I saved you last night." I crossed my arms. "How?" He smirked. Something I missed. Did I just say that? "How much of last night do you remember?" I shrugged. "I think up until I ran downstairs from you. Why?"

"Because after you ran downstairs and drowned down ten more drinks, Ronnie came over there and was touching your boobs and butt. And you didn't push him away. He actually started leading you towards the bedroom until I got Shane to go over and drag him away from you. Then I saved the day."

My mouth was wide open. I didn't remember any of that. But knowing what I did on Ronnie before Aaron came in the first time,...... I could easily believe him. "Why would I-"

"My question is the same, Hazel. But anyway, you owe me. So hurry upstairs and get a shower. We aren't going to school today." He started waking away before I caught his arm. "What?! Why?!"

"It's like.... twelve o'clock. Now hurry up so we can swing by your house and pick up your cloths." I tightened my ah and around his arm when he started walking away again. He smirked. "Getting clingy Already, Hazel?"

I rolled my eyes. "You wish. Where are we going?" he smiled. "It's a surprise, Babe." My stomach fluttered at that nickname. I think he's called me it before. But it's getting to me Now. My grip automatically loosened and he smirked before walking away.

I gulped before slowly turning and going upstairs, not daring to look back at Aaron.

~~~

Aaron's POV

After Jasper went upstairs, and I heard the shower running, I grabbed my leather jacket and threw it on. I slid my hand into the pocket and pulled out the keys to my baby. Mine.

That one at the lake, was my cousins bike. But no, mine isn't just a bike, it's my baby. I run outside and see it still sanding there. I smile to myself and run over to it, hoping on. I start it and run my hand down the seat. "How about we go for a ride, Bad girl?" I asked. Don't call me weird for this. Every guy does this to their motorcycles.