11; Shocking suprises

~~~

The story behind her.

-shocking Surprises -

Chapter eleven;

~~~

I could barley even sleep last night. And you know who I had to thank for that?

Marisa and Aaron.

I swear, if I ever had sex, I wouldn't do it with four other people in the house. Common since people! Seriously.

I rub my groggy eyes and push myself out of bed, walking over and sliding on a large black button up shirt that says "Flawless. 81." on my left boob, and leaving on my grey booty shorts. You can't even tell I have them on. I pull my hair in a messy bun, not caring that I look like I just woke up.

Because I did.

I yawn and walk down the stairs, pulling up a seat on the kitchen and stretching. I isn't even notice someone else was in there until I hear a deep voice from the opposite side of the counter. "Morning sexy."

I spin my head up, and my eyes fly open as I dare at a shirtless Aaron. I have seen him shirtless a few times. But how he looks right now..... god. His muscles seem to pop out more than usual as he leaned on the counter, elbows resting on the edge, and his yoga pants low on his waste. I could see his holster underwear line sticking out.

His hair was a hot mess on top of his head, the brown and small blonde streaks going everywhere. I gulped. Realising I just checked him out, I brought my eyes up to his. He smirked and checked me out in revenge. "Guess we both look smoking hot. You barley have any cloths on the way your shirt hangs below your boobs."

I look down and see my breasts practically hanging out, the first button was undid. I gasped and quickly buttoned it up. He smirked again. "Come on now, don't ruin the view a second time."

"Shut up Aaron."

"Come make me Hazel." I looked a him and squinted my eyes, shaking my head. "You don't want that." He chuckled and leaned forward, making his face only inches from mine, I could fee his hot breath on my shivering skin. "Yes..... I really do." he whispered. I froze for a few seconds, not sure what to say or do, before I sighed and put my hand on his face, pushing him away from me.

I stood up and walked over to the fridge, grabbing some milk. I placed it on the counter and when I turned back to the fridge, Aaron jumped in front of me. His chest barley brushing against mine. He scrunched his eyebrows at me. "You seem like your on your period."

"Dickhead. Not every girl is moody when their on theirs." I pushed his shoulders, making him barley move. "So, you are one of the girls that are?"

"I'm not on my fucking period, you asshole!" I screamed, pushing him into the fridge. He stumbled back, grabbing the sides and pulling himself up. His face now mad. "What the hell Hazel?!" he yelled getting up and closing the fridge. I stepped away from him. "Your a jerk." I mumbled. He put his hands out confusingly.

"What the hell did I do?!" He yelled. I shook my head. "Yea, go on and flirt with me then go fuck my best friend."

"Isn't that what you do?" He asked, taking a step closer to me. "Flirt with me, then fuck Alex?" I brought my eyebrows into one. "I've never had sex with Alex, Aaron."

"Well making out with him right in front of me isn't bad enough." He walked past me, shoving my shoulder with his as he walked into the living room. I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands, going and fixing my cereal the way I had originally planned.