16; Skipping School

~~~

The story behind her.

-Skipping School-

Chapter sixteen:

~~~

"Aaron slow down! Your going to crash!"

"You've got a helmet on!" He yelled, laughing. I squeezed his stomach, feeling his abs through his shirt. I was scared as shit on this thing honestly. It felt like he was going 100 miles an hour. He was only doing that so I'd hold onto him tighter though.

And he still won't tell me where we're going. "At least tell me where your taking me!" I screamed. He laughed. "Somewhere."

"No, tell me."

"Somewhere. I told you it started with an S." Once I realised it, I punched his shoulder. He laughed more. "No distracting the driver!" I'm gonna kill him. I seriously am.

"Then slow the fuck down!" I screamed. He came to a sudden stop and I slammed up against his chest hard. "I said slow down, not stop completely." He pulled out the key and turned to me. "But we're here."

I looked to my right and saw a small little diner sitting on the edge of a pond. It really looked awesome. Their were ducks, geese, and swans all over the pond. Either eating or walking on land, or swimming in the water. Some people even had boats out on the water.

I didn't even realise I was standing, until a large arm came around my shoulder. "Pretty an't it?" He asks, looking around with me. I smiled and nodded. "Very. Its.... awesome."

"That isn't even the best part." He whispered, taking my hand and guiding me into the diner. They had barley anyone inside. Because there was a balcony outside full of people. He rung the bell and then sat us down near this huge window. So we could see outside at the lake. I sat down in front of him.

"I used to come here a lot as a kid." He said smiling. I barley ever seen that type of smile on his face. It was nice when I did see it. "Why'd you sop coming?" He frowned and didn't say anything for a minute. But when he did, it wasn't an answer. He just looked at me and stood. He held out a hand. "Come on. Let's pick a song."

I didn't know what he was talking about until I saw the jukebox in the side of the room. My jaw dropped and I ran over to it. "I've always loved these things!" I cheered, starting to go through it. Aaron chuckled, putting an arm above my head, the other on the side of the machine, and he was leaning over my shoulder.

He was so close, I could feel his breath on my neck and his body heat on my back.

I gulped and quickly typed in Three Days Grace on the machine, trying to ignore the warm breaths on my neck. Each time he would breath out, I could feel it.

"That one." He said, bringing his hand from above me to one of the songs. Once I saw it, I automatically thought; How ironic? Because you know what song it was? 'I hate everything about you.' And if you've ever heard that song, you'd know exactly why. I turned to him and he was already staring at me, that smirk firmly in place.

His face was right in front of mine. So you can imagine how close our lips were. "Are you sure you want that one?" I whispered. He kept smirking before leaning to my ear. "Im positive Hazel."

He leaned away and slid a dollar in the machine. He hit play on it and it said 'Your song will play next! Thank you!' Across the screen.

He grabbed my hand and took me back over to the seat. A tall blonde guy, around age eighteen, came over to our table around the same time. He had a small ring in his eyebrow, making him cuter. But he seemed vaguely familiar.......He sent us a small smile. "What would your two like to drink?" He asked.