"Francis, you bought the apples?" Eleanor asked. I nodded.

"Um, Paul..." Paul was talking on the phone, sat on the driver's seat. He looked at me, raising his eyebrows. "Liam and Niall are being mobbed by fans inside the store."

Paul dropped the phone and jumped off the car, "Shit." He muttered running to the market. I held back a giggle.

"Let's go El, say bye bye to your babe."

"NOOOOOOO" Eleanor shouted, faking a cry.

*

"Twenty shots left" I told Eleanor as I checked it on the computer. She stretched herself, yawning and nodding.

"I wished you were talking about alcohol shots and not snapshots, I need a break."

"We should have a girl's night out, girl's night out means no Louis, understand? Don't think of inviting him."

"We should go tonight to a club, but one of us has to drive and cannot get drunk..." Eleanor planned. "We can leave all of this for tomorrow, just be sure you get those photos in your pen drive before Mia deletes it."

"I don't drink, but I still haven't gotten my car from the mechanics."

"Okay, so you drive my car tonight. Can't wait to get drunk..." Eleanor cheered, making me laugh. "Don't think I'm an alcoholic."

"I was just thinking that." I turned off the laptop. "Let's get ready."

Eleanor and I prepared everything before leaving. As we walked outside to the lobby we met Liam, outside with his phone in hands; scrolling down.

Eleanor frowned, "Um, hey Liam. What are you doing here?"

Liam looked up and met my eyes. His eyes flashed seriousness and a hint of annoyance.

"I came to pick you up-"

"Eleanor is taking me home, thanks."

"I don't care, we need to talk." Liam stood up, walking over to me.

"I'm not talking to you until you fix things with Nialler..."

"Nialler? What? Now you have a nickname for him?"

"What am I supposed to call you Lily?"

"Call him batman..." Eleanor whispered near my ear.

Liam nodded, agreeing with Eleanor. I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, Liam I don't have time for this. Eleanor and I are going out..."

Eleanor gave him a sheepish smile before following me to her car. We sat down and she started the car before giving me a look.

"What was that all about?"

"Long story short Liam likes me, Niall likes me too, they are fighting over me and I made fans mobbed them in the supermarket. That's why he is mad at me..."

"Wow..." Eleanor bit her lips, her eyes full of concern, "Want to switch places... you get drunk and I drive?"

I rolled my eyes, chuckling. "Just hit the break."

------------------------

Eleanor and I checked our outfits before entering to the club; she was wearing a pink cocktail dress and I was wearing a back strapless dress, and our hairs were curly since we used her curly iron. Eleanor made my makeup and did hers while we talked about boys and drama. I felt so good by being her friend; Mia was never this nice to me.

We could hear the music blaring as we stand in line. It's was sort of freezing outside, but we were close to the front of the line. I wrapped my arms around myself and then we moved forward. The securities were big enough to scare the crap out of someone. Once we're in; my eyes have to adjust to the darkness. There are multicolored flashing lights on the dance floor, but they are not bright enough to reach beyond that. It's very crowded tonight; it's not the first time I come here. I used to come with Mia. As we made our way to the bar, dancing sweaty bodies pressed and rubbed up against us. Eleanor wrinkled her nose. I don't mind though, it's the fastest way across the room.

I felt their eyes on me as I pass. I always felt a little out of place at places like these, because I don't really dance or drink that much. I grabbed a few complimentary glow stick jewelry and headed for the dance floor along with Eleanor.

"Dance, Francis!" Eleanor said as she danced and I stood awkwardly on the middle of the crowd. "Don't be shy!"

In a matter of minutes I joined her, I started sweating, but it felt good. Like I was releasing the days stress. Taking hundreds of photos in a day was tiring too...

My body moved to the rhythm of the music.

"You dance like a gorilla!" Eleanor laughed, raising her beer high. I laughed and took the cup off her grip, drinking a bit. Maybe a drink won't hurt.

I don't know how long we spent on the dance floor dancing as I saw a familiar pair of blue eyes. He looked angry and was wandering around, possibly looking for Eleanor.

"El, Louis is here..." I yelled over the music. Eleanor's eyes widen.

"What? Where?" She asked looking and spinning around, attempting to find Louis.

"Over there, he is right next to Liam..." I pointed at Louis. "L-Liam? Why is he doing here?"

"Shit, let's get out of here now..." Eleanor said taking the cup from my hands and drinking the last of it. "Gosh, I don't feel very drunk anymore."

"Dang, your boyfriend is so over protective..." I held her hand, dragging her to the other side of the room. "Try to hide behind people's back and don't be visible."

"Okay got it." Eleanor said.

We walked slower, checking if the boys weren't closer to us. People pushed us around, making it hard to get near to the exit. Suddenly I don't feel myself grabbing Eleanor's hand.

"Damn, I lost her!" I pushed the people around, trying to find Eleanor, but no avail. I had two options; leave the club without her or tell Louis that Eleanor is lost.

All I did was to run towards the exit and getting myself hit in the face with something hard. I fell on my butt; I looked up, meeting a pair of brown eyes.

"Going somewhere?" Liam asked, crossing his arms against his chest. He raised one eyebrow.

"Hi"