One Piece: Finally!!

Time had passed for the Strawhats as they were docked at another island.

Luffy and most of his crew were on the island fighting some Marines that had been trailing them.

Luffy's Pokémon even joined the fray.

Meanwhile, Yukiko was with Ace, Robin and Chopper in case, as she was within her ninth month of pregnancy.

She pat her stomach as she recalled the last few months.

Sabo had come by as he wanted to be there for the childbirth.

By the time Yukiko's body swelled, Luffy had been really cuddly with her.

And when he rested on her belly, he got a kick to the face.

He looked at Yukiko's stomach and giggled.

He would even talk to her stomach as if they babies could hear him, and Yukiko found it endearing.

As Yukiko stood on the deck, she was waiting for her husband to come back as the fighting was dying down.

Then Yukiko had a strange feeling.

She felt like something broke.

"Ah, ah.      

Ahhhhhhhhhghghhhhhhh!" She suddenly screamed as she clasped her stomach and slid down on the mast.

Chopper, with his sense of smell, quickly went to Yukiko.

Oh no!

"Robin! Help me get Yukiko to the med bed now! Ace! Call the others!" He said getting into Heavy Point.
--------

Sabo who was with Luffy and the others, got the sudden call as they finally beat the last of the Marines.

"What is it?   

What?! Now?!"

"Luffy! We gotta get to the ship now! Yukiko's going through labor!"

That got the crew hopping.

And Luffy actually dragged Zoro to make sure he didn't get lost again.
------------
After 12 agonizing hours, they heard a pair of newborn cries.

And soon an exaused Chopper and Robin came out but happy.

"Luffy. The babies are okay and so is Yukiko. You wanna see them?"

Luffy just stood and walked automatically.

On the labor bed was Yukiko leaning against a bunch of pillows.

Although tired, she was smiling with tears.

In her arms were a pair of babies. One had a tuff of black hair with white tips and the other had white hair with black tips.

"Luffy....we have twins. A boy and a girl. The boy is the firstborn. He's the one with white hair."

Luffy felt like his heart would overtake his breathing as he came over.

They were both so tiny. Their daughter looked to be reaching for something and he automatically gave his finger for her to grab.

He could feel her tiny heartbeat, telling him she was alive.

He smiled very warmly as held his wife close.

The babies were named Aurora and Amaris.

And Ace and Sabo each got to hold one of them at a time.

They were quickly adored by the crew.

Yukiko and Luffy were often around the babies the most, and they loved yanking their father's rubber face as he made them giggle.

His Pokémon were a big help too, as they knew how to keep them entertained.

Although the crew was shocked when it was revealed that Pachi and Moshi had their own two eggs together.

But what was shocking is that the eggs had a Pachirisu and an Aipom instead of both being Pachirisu.

The baby Pachirisu and Aipom got along with the babies quickly.

And Luffy had a good laugh when both his kids said 'pirate' as their first words when Garp came by.

-------------
15 years later.....

Luffy was still Pirate King with Yukiko as his sole queen and she was 4 months pregnant.........for the fifth time.

She actually punched Luffy with a haki covered fist when she found out.

(Okay, I'll stop.) Luffy said with a bump and big lips.

She knew her husband wished for a big family but still.....he didn't have to do it over and over again like a rabbit in heat.

Yet she can't help but find it endearing.

So far, they five kids with a sixth on the way.

Amaris and Aurora were now both fourteen and they chose to be a Pirates and Pokémon Trainers like their parents.

The next kid was a boy named Kekoa, he was 12 and he decided to be a Pokémon Ranger after meeting one of the best.

Then there was Danica, 9 years old, and she wanted to be a coordinator.

The current youngest at age six was Isaac, and he was still thinking on what he wanted to do.

But they can let him wait.

As long as they had each other, their future is bright.
-----------
Yeah, this is the end of the book but I'll get to the Hazbin chapters soon!

Oh and some side notes....

Ace and Alina eventually married too, and they have three kids:

Alexander (13), Xavier (10), and Rouge (7) in that order.

Law also married Melissa, and they had two kids;

Rosinante (11) and Lami (5).

They don't have the White Lead Disease as Melissa has a family gene that cancels it.

Plz comment!