End of Enies Lobby

Although in the end Robin turned herself in to protect her crew, she knew they would come back for her.

And to the crew's surprise, Franky decided to tag along, that he wanted to help.

------------
"I see you are not struggling. Finally given up?"

"No, I just know that my crew will come for me." Robin smirked.

Robin said, knowing without a doubt that even now during the Aqua Laguna, they were traveling here. She knew her crew would take any way possible, even those ways that were incredibly dangerous.

"I wouldn't count on it, Nico Robin," Corgi, a Government agent stated with asmug look on his face that she just wanted to tear off. "A sin like you, who would come after you?"

"I was never a sin and I certainly wasn't born one. It's not a sin to exist, it's a sin to exist and not live with your nakama. I am human, and I have nakama that are waiting for me," Robin said and head butted the man in the nose for what he said to her. He recovered and slapped her. But she didn't mind.

The Strawhats would save her, so she could deal with the pain for now.

Little to the Government's knowledge, the crew traveled by dragon.

Rayquaza to be precise.

And Luffy was over the moon of being on a dragon.

They also had another person helping them out, named Sogeking, but Yukiko knew it was really Usopp.

She knew while Usopp can be stubborn, he saw Robin as nakama too.

As the approached Enies Lobby, Yukiko smirked.

"Rayquaza. Raise some hell."

Rayquaza smirked as well as it unleashed Dragon Acsent taking out a number of buildings.

"Groudon, Kyogre, you guys come out too!" Yukiko said taking out a Ruby and a Sapphire pokeball.

Two more Pokémon of gigantic proportions appeared.

One is a massive, bipedal, dinosaur-like Pokémon covered in red, segmented plates of thick, lava-resistant skin that act as armor. It has a gray underside and large white spikes that run along the sides of its head, body, and tail. Groudon has four claws on each hand, four dozer-like blades on the end of its large tail, and three claws on each foot with gray markings under its feet. It also has blue stripes inside the seams of its armor plating which can only be seen when Groudon is glowing with power.

The other massive, whale-like Pokémon with two big pectoral fins, each with four white square-shaped nails. It has a deep blue body and a white chin area with two small spikes protruding under it. Above each eye are two white, oval-shaped spots. Kyogre has red stripes around its chin, eyes, dorsal fins, and torso. These stripes glow when Kyogre is brimming with power. The tail is tattered with four trailing parts, with the inner ones being smaller than the outer. Its eyes are small, yellow, and shadowed with black.

"Wow! Who are they?!" Luffy exclaims.

Cue Sparks.

"Kyogre the Sea Basin Pokémon. One of the Weather Trio and Creator of the Ocean.
Kyogre is believed to be the personification of the sea itself, and also described in mythology as the creator of the ocean. It is said to be a powerful Pokémon, having control over the element of water and rain. It is said to have expanded the seas and is hailed as a savior for quenching areas of the world plagued with drought. Kyogre is normally calm and peaceful, but if it meets its rival, Groudon, Kyogre will engage in a cataclysmic battle against it.

Groudon the Contenantal Pokémon. One of the Weather Trio and Creator of the Land.
Groudon is believed to be the personification of the land itself, and is said to be the creator of the world's continents. Groudon is an immensely powerful Pokémon, having the ability to summon intense droughts and cause volcanic eruptions. The droughts it can cause allow it to evaporate water, while the volcanic eruptions it can summon enable it to create land. Groudon was hailed as a savior for evaporating flooded areas of the world. Groudon can travel on water by using the magma to form a path. It sleeps underground in large magma chambers. If it encounters its rival, Kyogre, they will engage in a cataclysmic battle.