One Piece x BNHA pt 26

People around the world, thanks to the Internet, were woken up by shocking news.

'Symbol of Evil, All for One Defeated!'

It didn't take long for this headline to spread across the globe.

A man thought to be an unstoppable evil, which even All Might had a hard time with, toppled in a single night.

By a new power couple that only appeared a few weeks ago.

The Hero Commission even offered the Strawhats a big position in Hero Society and even offered to let Joyboy and Selene share the #1 spot of heroes once All Might retired, but they refused.

As clean-up happened, experts found that All for One was driven so deep into the ground, motor cameras found that he went so deep in the Earth, he must've reached the molten outer core.

All Might even recalled that, despite all the quirks All for One stole, he never obtained a Resistant Skin Quirk for stuff like this.

So........it was finally over........

-----------------

Once Luffy and Yukiko reached the Campus grounds, they were hounded by Class 1A with many questions.

"How did you do all that Looney Tunes stuff, Luffy?!"

"What the fuck was that transformation?!"

"You guys handled that villain like he was nothing! How strong are you?!"

Luffy just smiled. "That's what happens when you like in the Grand Line like us. It's not an easy place to live, let alone survive."

"Yeah, you can't underestimate anyone there. Or you'll be dead before you blink." Yukiko added.

----------------------------------------

Time had passed as Luffy, Ace, and the Strawhats ramped up their training, as some were inspired by Luffy and Yukiko.

The students even progressed as some gained Observation and armament haki. Shoji, Momo, and Tokoyami gained Observation, and Kirishima, Katsuki, and Ojiro gained Armament for example. They were also working hard to obtain Ryou.

So far, none gained Conquerer's haki, but Luffy and Yukiko sensed that Izuku would awaken it one day. He just needed to find the right push.

Nedzu smiled as he saw their progress.

Looks like future students can learn Haki after all!

----------------------------------

Sadly, the portal was finally emerging, as that meant Luffy and the others had to leave.

"Thanks for everything Luffy, Yukiko. It means a lot." Izuku said.

"It's no problem. We know you and your friends will be great heroes one day." Luffy said as they made their way to the Sunny and headed off.

"I can tell he'll make it big one day." Zoro said meaning Izuku.

"He reminds me of myself when I was younger." Luffy grinned.

---------------------

Yeah I know it's abrupt ending but I ran out of thoughts.

but to let you know....

Shigaraki and others are still on the loose, All for One is dead in this, and in the fight with Overhaul, Izuku unlocked his Conquerer's Haki.

Before, he also manages to awaken Observation and Armorment.

I decided to give him this for certain reasons. He may be a crybaby yes, but he has a strong will. He has no desire to be a ruler, but he doesn't have to rule over anyone. He could simply be a leader/inspiration for a new generation of heroes.

All Might, does not retire until after the War as Izuku was able to counter Shigaraki and win.

And I know some of you are eager to see Luffy and Yukiko's babies, so I'll get that chapter out soon!

plz comment!