Voting Announcement!

To let you know, this is not a chapter, but a bit of a vote for my many readers.

During Luffy and Yukiko's honeymoon, I'll provide seven themes to fit the seven-day honeymoon.

Themes for voting include:

Anistar City

Palaces

Cave Expedition

Beach visit

Ninja village

Hotel

Cruise

Serene forests

Cafes

Pokemon showcase, not for the Princess tournament

Dance festival

Amusement park

However, the last chapter will have a special surprise for my readers.

--------------------------

After the honeymoon, Yukiko will have them visit Navier for a banquet. This will be the same banquet where Navier reveals her pregnancy...

Sovietshu is surprised to learn Yukiko is married to another man, who can easily put him in his place. He may be an emperor, but Luffy is the King of all Pirates worldwide. Sovietshu heard he is the Avatar of Nika, a praised and revered god, and Yukiko is the avatar of Kazuya. not to mention she stood against the World Government and made slavery outlawed after the Marineford Incident. He did have a crush on Yukiko when she was guarding Navier during the two-year time skip. He even asked her to be Rashta's lady-in-waiting so he could plan to have her as another concubine. But Yukiko turned him down in front of an entire party.

"You really think because you have the title of a ruler you can just waltz around and have your way with every woman that catches your eye, even when you are married to another? Well, here's some news for you: my folks raised me to have respect for myself, not be someone's floozy. And before you say anything else, my heart already belongs to another man."

Once he sees Luffy, he'll be hit by a slight wave of Conqueror's, knowing he's no match for the pirate.

Heinley is quick to become friends with Luffy and sometimes asks for advice on how to be a good husband for Navier. 

Navier is obviously happy to see her friend again, and so are her ladies-in-waiting, even exchanging stories about their husbands/Yukiko's adventures.

Rashta is a bit of a mixed bag. She is curious/a bit afraid because these people are pirates. But when she learns from Ergi that Luffy and Yukiko are the Avatars of Nika and Kazuya, the Gods of Freedom and Peace, she attempts to befriend them. She even attempted to flirt with Luffy, only for him to reject her coldly in front of an entire party.

Some nobles see the exchange between Luffy and Yukiko and never thought they'd see a couple so much in love. Some even start comparing them to Sovietshu and Rashta. 

"My, Strawhat really loves Lady Yukiko. He hasn't left as far as five feet since they came here."

"I heard that an attack separated them, so he's stuck to her as if he's afraid she'll disappear."

"Luffy may be a king, but he's so carefree, friendly, and accepting. He also made this party more fun! It is usually so boring. I even heard he saved entire kingdoms!"

"Yukiko is so sweet, caring, and compassionate. I heard she even went out of her way to help some commoners with some luggage and stuff."

"They are very different from Emperor Sovietshu and Empress Rashta. Since he divorced Empress Navier and they married, bad rumors rose one after another."

"I agree. Why can't they act more like Luffy and Yukiko?"

------------------

Anything else? Let me know!

Plz comment!