One Piece x BNHA pt 9: Franky

The next person to appear was another odd one.

He was a large man with an All Might vibe, and his traits reminded the staff of cyborgs.

When he first came to this world, he was wearing a speedo, so Yukiko had to convince him to wear shorts.

"Alright then, if I recall, you are the crew's shipwright, no?" Nezu asked.

"Yeah, my real name is Cutty Flam, but I go by Franky now." The cyborg said.

"Franky then." Present Mic nodded.

"Well, I was born the child of a pirate, but I was adopted by a good fish-man named Tom. He was a master shipwright that lived in Water Seven, home to the greatest shipwrights in the world." 

"A shipwright island? Interesting." Power Loader said interested.

"Tom was famous for two things. One was building the original pirate king's ship."

This stunned everyone. The original Pirate King?! Who was he?

"Um, we've heard bits of this pirate king, but who is he?" Vlad asked.

"Heh.............In our world, there is a place called the Grand Line, the most dangerous ocean ever. And for good reasons. A normal compass would be useless as the islands are rich in minerals, and the currents and weather patterns lack consistency. 

The islands on the Grand Line in at the rules created by magnetic fields. So in order to travel from Island to island, a Log Pose must readapt to the magnetic field of each island, and it will point you in the right direction. Some can take a few hours while others could take days. Due to the dangers of the Grand Line, many Islands became isolated, developing unique cultures. Some are very advanced, while others stay unchanged for countless centuries. I heard there is even one island stuck in the dinosaur age, and sky islands that are thousands of feet in the air. We even went to Fishman Island, home to the Mermaid Princess, which is 10,000 meters below the sea!" Franky explained as the staff were silent and shocked.

This Grand Line sounded like a perilous place to be! Why do people even go there or even live there?!

"However, one man, the original Pirate King, Gol D. Roger, traveled the Grand Line in its entirety. That was 28 years ago. After he was arrested, he requested to be executed in his birth home, Lougetown in the East Blue. Although he was facing death, he treated it like it was his coronation. Before his death on the scaffold, someone asked where he had stashed all his treasure. 

Roger actually smiled and laughed as he issued a challenge to the world:

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I had at that place! You just have to find it!"

That lured man to piracy starting the Great Pirate Era." Franky said. "And only two years ago, Luffy found the treasure on the last Island, Laugh Tale, and he became the new Pirate King." He said as he smiled at the memory, even afterwards, happy for Luffy and Yukiko.

The staff was stunned. A small crew of 11 people had conquered the most dangerous ocean in their world?! They are tougher than they look!

"Anyway, old man Tom built Roger's ship, that alone, made him wanted by the Government. But he only agreed to let them take him away if they would let him complete a new means of transport for the Marines and other businesses. The Sea Train. Its basically a train capable of travelling across the ocean, and it was the first to be made. It took eleven years to complete, but me, Iceburg, Tom and Yokuzuna did it."

"What?!?! Only four people?!?" Hound Dog asked.

"Yeah, brings back memories. But, I didn't want Tom to leave, he was a father to me. I stood in front of the train, but I never saw him again. I got injured from the impact, and I slowly renewed my body as a cyborg. Over time, Iceburg became mayor of Water Seven, I lead a band of misfits, a mafia called the Franky Family. We didn't do anything bad, we just stole money from pirates and other troublemakers that come to our island. It was how we met Luffy and his crew. We got our butts kicked though. However, we ended up allying with each other........"

"Why is that?" Toshinori asked.

"CP9. They represent the dark side of the Government, they are ordered to wipe out and kill people that are a threat to the government's interests. A bunch of lapdogs really. They were also after a secret Tom passed down to me. They blended into Water Seven and when they got me and Robin, they almost killed Iceburg."

"What was this secret?" Snipe asked, afraid to know the answer.

"..............We had hidden a special type of blueprints.......................to recreate Pluton. The government thought if they couldn't find the Ancient Weapon, they could create it. I kept in hidden on me, and as part of my way of flipping them off..............I destroyed the blueprints." Franky smirked at the end.

"My goodness!" Midnight said impressed.

"After we beat those a**holes, I made the Strawhat's new ship, the Thousand Sunny. I was kinda blackmailed to join them. But in honesty, I did want to take care of my proudest accomplishment! Anything the Going Merry could do, our new ship could do better. Although it's all new, I knew that the brave spirit of Merry could live on in the Sunny!" Franky said all proud.

"It now caters to our crew's every need. An aquarium bar, a crow's nest/Training room, a survey room, a sizable library, a map room for our navigator, a sizable greenhouse for our horticulturist, A sick bay, an observation deck (housing Nami's mikan trees and Robin's flower garden), and specialized workrooms for me and Usopp have also been incorporated into the ship's design. We also have a combined kitchen dining room on the second floor, laid out in a restaurant style, along with men's and women's quarters with separate bathrooms.

Although our captain and horticulturist share the same master bedroom."

That got the staff's attention. Are the captain and the horticulturalist together or something?

But Franky then moved the subject to his wanted posters.

Cyborg Franky, Shipwright

1st bounty, for allying with the Strawhats and destroying the Pluton Blueprints

44,000,000 berries

2nd bounty, for participation in the Battle for Dressrosa

94,000,000 (Photo of General Franky)

3rd bounty for defeating a core member of the Tobi Roppo

394,000,000 (Mistakenly took a picture of the Thousand Sunny)

Current bounty:

1,394,000,000 (Real photo)

"Eh, wait, why are the second and third ones not of you?" Mic asked.

Franky grunted. "Stupid marines claim they could get a real photo of me....."

------------------

Next is Brook! Only 2 more people to go before we reach Yukiko and Luffy!

Plz comment!