Nico Robin

It hadn't been a day and Marines were on their tail.

And they were also being shot at with harpoons of all things!

Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji can deflect them with relative ease...when the former three aren't tripping over the harpoons we're collecting for some reason.

"Usopp said we should hold onto them just in case." Nami says.

"But they're in our way!" Sanji protests.

"I'll get rid of them." Luffy says simply. One Gum Gum Slingshot later, and the Marine ships are smoking and sinking, full of their own harpoons. That was easy.

"Well, now I know what to do to lose Marines. But Luffy-kun, how did you get that strong?" Yukiko asked.

"I trained a lot."

"Now's our chance!" Zoro says. "Full speed ahead! Shake them off!"
-----------

The crew were able to shake off the Marines at last thankfully.

And Kiryu was able to get them farther away with a large surf.

After a while, the wind picks up again and soon the Marine ships are out of sight.

"Looks like we lost them." Zoro says.

"Yeah." Yukiko agreed with Pachi. The others respond with soft groans.

"That's good news!" Zoro says irritably. More groans.

Zoro and Yukiko look at the others to see that they're all on the ground, their arms hanging from the railing, their faces droopy and depressed. "What's with the pathetic groans?" Zoro asks.

But Yukiko had the feeling why.

The group all looks to the side, tears forming in their eyes. "I miss her!" They all whine.

"I miss her too, but she would not want us to be sad." Yukiko tried to reason, only for Zoro to kill it.

"Quit whinning! If you didn't want her to leave you could have taken her by force." Zoro remarks.

"Savage!" Chopper exclaims.

"Blockhead!" Nami yells.

"Idiot." Sanji mutters.

"Three Sword Style." Luffy mumbles.

"That's not an insult Luffy!" Usopp says.

"...Four Sword Style?" Luffy tries.

"No! An effective insult involves some personal detail about the person who's rude or disparaging!" Usopp exclaims.

Yukiko giggled at Luffy's antics.

"Looks like we finally escaped the firing squad."

Yukiko stilled as did Pachi.

It was Miss All Sunday!

"You?!"

"Here for revenge?" Zoro yelled.

The rest of the group bang their heads on the railing from the shock and Pachi sparks flying from her cheeks. Pachi had a hand on her pokeball belt Zoro puts his hands on his swords while everyone else goes crazy. Nami, Usopp and Luffy eventually join Zoro and Yukiko on the ground while Sanji and Chopper watch from the stairs, Sanji with his heart eyes on.

Arms suddenly appear and knock Nami and Zoro's weapons away and I gasp as I'm lifted into the air. Pachi was passed through the air by hands until Yukiko grabbed her.

"Didn't I tell you?" All Sunday says. "Don't point such dangerous objects at me."

"And I told you not to manhandle my partner." Yukiko frowned.

"How long have you been on our ship?" Nami demands. "Quite a while." All Sunday answers. "And these are your clothes right? I'm borrowing them."

"Just who the hell do you think you are, lady?!" Nami demands.

"So you were here since we left Alabasta?" Yukiko asked.

"Monkey D. Luffy." she says, looking at him while she walks. "It hasn't been so long that you've forgotten what you did to me, has it?"

"He saved you in those Ruins, didn't he?" Yukiko asked.

"Luffy! What the hell did you do to her?!" Sanji demands, shaking Luffy by the front of his vest.

"Hey, what are you talking about? I didn't do anything!" Luffy said.

"Wrong." she says, "And what you did was unbearable; admit it."

"You're not making any sense." Luffy says. "What do you want me to do?"

All Sunday smiles, "I want...to join you."

"WHAAAAT?!"
"Pachhhiiiiiii?!"

"Back at the temple, I wanted nothing more than to die at that very moment." All Sunday explains. "But you forced me to live. That's your crime. There's no place for me to go or return to, so I decided to join you."

"I see." Luffy nods. "Then I guess there's no other choice; welcome aboard."

"LUFFY!" Nami, Zoro and Usopp yell indignantly.

Yukiko just sighed. As much as she loved the guy, he can be unpredictable.

Luffy just grins, "There's nothing to worry about, she isn't a bad person; trust me."

A few moments later, Usopp has a table set up for an interview like hr did for Yukiko. Robin however, creates extra hands to entertain Luffy and Chopper.

Though Luffy got distracted by Yukiko heading to the Merry Figurehead. She smiled as the weather was nice.

He walked behind her to give a hug from behind making her giggle.

Although Yukiko had heard the Woman's real name was Nico Robin, and she was a archeologist. One that had been on the run from the Government since the age of eight. And she only joined to protect herself.

"Luffy. Im not arguing against this, and I trust your instincts, You think it's alright to let Robin join?" Yukiko rubbed her lover's hand.

"I may not know, but if she does do something, I can trust you to help." He kisses her temple.
------------
Yeah it's a little short, but we'll be heading to Lulluka soon!

Plz comment!