One Piece x BNHA part 19

As the students went off to their internships, the crew had time to talk with the teachers about how they wanted to teach the students.

"You want us to teach the kids how to use haki?" Sanji asked as they were all at a field.

"Yes! We heard of you referencing this ability and we would like to know if our kids can use it." Nedzu asked.

"Well, not everyone can use it as they are either not aware of it or they don't have a string enough will. But it can give one a lot of advantages." Robin explained.

"There are three kinds of haki. Current understandings of Haki define three distinct types, each tied to a different ability: sensing others' spiritual energy to anticipate their movements, producing a protective coating of energy from one's own body, and—for a certain group of "chosen ones"—overwhelming the willpower of others." Jinbei explained.

"People who do usually awaken it through proper instruction and intense training. Haki is apparently quite difficult to master, and Zoro, Luffy, Sanji, Pachi and I had to crunch in two years just to know the basics." Yukiko explained.

"Really?" Hound Dog asked.

"Although there are exceptions. In very rare instances, a person can awaken their Haki on their own due to an experience of extreme stress or shock. And only a handful of people are actually born with awakened Haki, and are able to use it with no known training." Ace said.

"A person can also make their Haki become stronger, especially when they push themselves and their Haki to the limit and beyond in battles against far stronger opponents." Alina adds.

"Not only that, Haki is the true defining factor that determines whether or not someone can conquer the sea, because only Haki transcends all, unlike Devil Fruit powers or even Quirks, no matter how powerful they may be. One example is the late pirate king Roger. He conquered the Grand Line using his Haki, which the previous Yonko failed to do. His Haki was that strong." Yukiko adds.

The staff were astonished by this. So haki is more powerful than any quirk?

"Um, you mentioned three kinds of Haki. Just what are they?" Snipe asked.

"The First is called Kenbunshoku Haki, or Observation Haki, which gives the user a sixth sense of the world around them. It allows a person to sense the presence, strength, and emotions of other people, even if they are out of sight or far away. It also grants limited precognitive abilities, allowing the user to sense their opponents' intentions and predict their actions and attacks before they happen. Usopp possesses this kind of Haki, which helps his skills as a sniper. And he's a master at it. He also got it from his father, who's also a pro at this haki." Yukiko said.

"An advanced level of Kenbunshoku allows the user to actually foresee a short period into the future. I actually unlocked this form of Kenbunshoku after fighting Katakuri who could also see slightly ahead into the future. And he was not an easy opponent either. In fact he was three times my height." Luffy explained.

'T-three times?! What kind of world do they live in?!' Toshinori thought in shock.

"Unlike the other types of Haki, it has hardly any visible indication when being used, except for when the person has bright red pupils to warn of a coming attack, or even hidden opponents. This kind of haki can be best used by snipers, and is done best when in a calm state.

 Rayleigh also told me that to fully master this ability would allow the user to see others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see." Luffy adds.

"This type of Haki allows the user to see another person through their aura, be it behind buildings, strategically hidden, or even camouflaged. But that's just the basic. Others include emotion sensing, strength sensing, but it can falter when losing concentration." Jinbei adds.