One Piece x Hazbin/Helluva Xover pt 4

Three days passed since the Strawhats came down to Hell, and they all seemed to be adjusting well.

During that time, some of them had a mini adventure....

Zoro got lost on another occasion, and ended up in a fight with three different overlord for a turf war....he won of course...

"Did you see that?!" 

"He sliced them as if they were fruit!"

"That's kinda hot...~"

"I don't mind him roughing me up~"

--------------------

Sanji somehow ended up creating a top class meal for a band of Goetas and they can't get enough.

------------

Cheri became quick friends with Franky as he showed her around the Thousand Sunny and they shared life stories.

------------

Robin, Bonney, and Nami met Rosie while shopping, and quickly became friends. While the former two did get hit on by some unsavory demons, the girls made quick work of them. 

Seeing Robin use Clutch on their family jewels was enough to make them scream 'uncle'!

(Unknown to them they worked for a certain moth overlord).

------------------

Chopper stuck around Yukiko and Luffy as he really didn't like the rest of Hell and what it had to offer. Usopp, Brook and Jinbei also took up shifts being at the hotel and helping the couple around town.

At one moment, they were in Imp City which had less crime, but still......

Then they noticed they were being followed by a small group...

"Boss, are you sure?" Moxxie asked.

"Yeah, King Lucifer asked us to track this angelic energy, and its coming from that angel there!" Blitzo said as they hid by a building.

"Yeah, but they don't look like an exterminator. Plus, she's very friendly with those demons. Especially the imp." Millie pointed out.

"Hold it. She looks a little round in the middle.....she's a pregnant angel?" And as they overhear the discussion.....

"Wait, she's married to that Imp?!"

"How does that work?" Blitzo asked.

"Well, I think its as sweet as suga!" Millie said with a smile.

Blitzo had to ask one person about it.

--------------------

Stolas did not expect to see Blitzo discuss about the strange angel that suddenly appeared, but he had an answer.

"I had a prediction about this........apparently, for some reason, they represent the Sun and Moon, and yes, she is pregnant with the Imp's kid. But the strange thing is I felt a strange energy from them, its the type that lingers with the living....which means one thing.......they still have their souls. They are not dead." Stolas explained.

Blitzo was shocked. How is that possible?!

But, he had to report this to the king....

------------

Meanwhile at V Tower......

"You mean to tell me that you all got beaten up looking for new recruits? Who were they?" Valentino said.

"A spider woman, a succubus, and a neko girl....that's not all. when we had a scout follow them, we saw an angel there. They all talked to her as if she family. She was accompanied by a black haired male imp......he even kissed her." His minon said.

This caught Valentino's attention. "What?"

"We managed to get a picture." Another minon said.

There was angel Yukiko in a pure white dress which an expecting mother would wear, and the Imp with a strawhat. Valentino also noticed that the two of them had wedding bands on their fingers. 

He smirked devilishly. "How interesting....."

----------------

It may take a while for another chapter as Finals are here for me. I'll be back up to writing after this coming week!

Plz comment!