Ever After High pt 2

The sky was a clear blue before something unexpected would happen.

A large portal opened up as a ship began falling into a lake, surprising the students and animals there.

"What the?!"

"What is that?!"

"That mark.....I think it is a pirate ship!"

"You sure? I thought pirate ships are scary. This one looks.....cute."

"Maybe they are actors or something?"

Students muttered as Raven Queen and Apple White came to see what is going on.

Then a group of only 10 people came from the ship.

There was a strange reindeer, a rugged green-haired swordsman, a man in a tuxedo, a orange haired woman, a raven woman, a man with a long nose, (is he related to Pinocchio?), a robotic man, a living skeleton.

Two more people arrived, a raven male with freckles, and a bright orange cowboy hat, and he seemed to have a western charm about him. And a brunette female wearing a blue t shirt and black jeans.

But among them were two people that stood out.

One was a raven male, possibly around their age, he wore a red cardigan, blue shorts, and an eye catching strawhat. His cardigan was open revealing his large X scar, as students wondered where he got that injury.

The other was a white haired girl, accompanied by a strange squirrel. She wore a pearl white Blouse and a misty blue flowing skirt that reached her ankles. Around her waist was a belt with strange balls attached to it. Although her clothing was simple, she looked like a princess.

"Oh, hello, sorry for the surprise." The whitette said.

"Ah, it's okay," Raven said unsure what to do.

These guys came from a pirate ship but they don't seem to act like pirates.

"You mind if I ask you something?" The strawhat asked seriously.

Apple nervously nodded.

"Do you know a good restaurant here?"

That took them off guard.

"Huh?!"

"So, you are not attacking us?" Raven asked.

"Why would we do that?" The brunette asked.

"We may be pirates, but we don't pillage innocent people." The cowboy said.

Apple and Raven looked at each other in confusion.
-----------

Next thing they knew, the two girls and some of their friends got them to a restaurant.

"Now that I think about it, we never got your names?" The whitette asked.

"Oh, of course! I'm Apple White! Welcome to Ever After High!" She said cheerfully.

"Briar Beauty. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Ashlynn Ella."

"Daring Charming."

"Raven Queen."

"Hi, I'm Cedar Wood."

"Name's Cerise Hood."

"Madeleine Hatter! It's a pleasure!"

"Well, I'm Nami, I'm the crew's navigator"

"Nico Robin. Crew's archeologist."

"The Name's Usopp! Ship's sniper."

"Dr. Tony Tony Chopper, but you can call me Chopper."

"Zoro. Swordsman."

"My Name's Sanji, my profession is cooking."

"Franky's the name, carpentry's the game!"

"Soul King Brook, crew musician!"

"We are actually with another pirate crew, we were visiting. But I'm Ace, 2nd Division Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates. And this is our battle tactician and my girlfriend Alina."

"Hi!"

"I'm Yukiko, crew's horticulturist and beast Tamer. And this is my partner Pachi."

"Pach!"

"And I'm Luffy, the man who is gonna be King of the Pirates!" Luffy said with a large smile.

-----------
Meanwhile, over at the school,

Two pages in the Book of Destiny glowed.

Headmaster saw this and looked at the pages in shock.

"How is this possible?" He muttered.
-----------
Talking with the Pirates, Apple and Raven were surprised that they are more civil than they imagined pirates to be.

It would be a while before they saw Luffy actually stretching his arm at an impossible length.

"Wha?! How?!" Cerise asked.

"Oh, Luffy ate a Devil Fruit." Yukiko said.

"Devil Fruit?" Cedar asked.

"They are mysterious fruits in our world. The downside is when you eat one, you can't swim for the rest of your life. But you gain a superhuman ability that exceeds imagination. Robin, Chopper, Brook, Ace, and Yukiko have Devil Fruit powers too." Nami explained.

"Really?" Ashlynn asked.

Robin nodded as she made a hand appear from the table. "I ate the Hana Hana Fruit. It allows me to 'bloom' other parts of my body anywhere." She said as it vanished.

"I ate the Human Human Fruit, I was a normal animal by birth, so I gained the ability to walk and talk human." Chopper said.

"Revive Revive Fruit, it gave me the promise of a second life after dying once, and since I'm a skeleton, I can detach my soul from my body whenever I want." Brook adds.

"Mine is the Flare Flare Fruit. I can basically become a human Flamethrower." Ace smiled.

The girls paused at that when they see flames licking Ace's shoulders.

'Well, now we know what the phrase 'Hot D*MN' would look as a person. In fact, he gives new meaning to it!' Briar thought.

"I ate the Human Human Fruit, Model Kazuya. I can create crystals from my body and possess power from the moon." Yukiko said. "Luffy's is Human Human Fruit, model Nika."

That made them shocked.

'Kazuya and Nika?!'

--------
Meanwhile, a ways away from the high school, a swamp, overrun by a fog is in view and deep under the bottom of a lake, a being is chained up tightly.

It opens its eyes as if sensing something.......

"Kazuya..."

---------------
Here is the next part!

What will happen next?

Stay tuned....