Party!

"Why did you leave the plaza as though you were running away?" Shirahoshi asked, peering over the side of the Sunny and onto the deck.

As Zoro started going into an explanation about why they weren't heroes, which is stupid to Yukiko.

She checked on her crops finding it quickly grew and the crew would not have to worry on supplies.

"Why can't you join us, Jimbei?!"
Luffy was yelling at Jimbei who had come with the crew as Sunny had floated away from the plaza. Ace, Alina, and Lillian were there too.

"Come on an adventure with us! To the sea! It's gonna be fun!"

"Yeah, join us, Boss!" Usopp said in agreement.

"It's nice to have a former Warlord with us!" Chopper agreed. He looked at Luffy, frowning. "And Luffy, you still need to rest!"

Jimbei sat down on the deck. "As I said, I can't join you right now! I'm grateful that you asked me. I know it'd be fun to sail the sea with you all. But I still have things that need to be done."

Considering how famous a man Jimbei is, Yukiko's not surprised.

"I have my current responsibilities which I'm just taking a break from right now," Jimbei said. "When I fulfill my duties and am free from them, I promise I will come to see you all again. And if you haven't changed your mind, can I take you up on your offer then?"

"You swear?!" Luffy demanded.

Luffy was really insistent that Jimbei join the crew. Yukiko smiled at his determination.

"Hey, hey, when a man talks about his 'duty,' you can't press him," Sanji spoke up.

"He likes Jimbei so much!" Robin marveled from the cabin level below.

"He certainly does," Yukiko agreed. "And its hard not to." Alina adds her two cents.

"Luffy thinks so highly of you!" Franky declared. "So we're all gonna wait for you, Jimbei!"

Jimbei relaxed. "All right. Thank you!"

"Ace, Alina. You guys still have work here on Fishman Island too?" Yukiko asked.

"Yeah, now that the stuff with Hody is over, we can have people here understand Pokémon." Ace said.

"Now what are we gonna do?" Zoro asked. "Head for the New World?"

"What?! Are you going to leave the island?" Shirahoshi didn't like that idea. "I couldn't thank you properly and didn't get to talk to you!"

"All right!" Sanji exclaimed. "Let's stay at the Mermaid Café for a week or two!"

"Not with where your head's going," Lillian called back as Usopp slapped Sanji on the back of his head. "Seriously, you only just recovered from having near-constant nose bleeds! Shouldn't you wait before-"

"Hey, wait!"

People paused at the voice that cut across the island's sky, then moved over to the back end of the ship to see who was coming.

"Who is it?" Luffy asked from the main lawn.

A fish swam over to the ship, one of those fishman soldiers sitting on its back - what was he following us for?

"Please wait, Straw Hats!" The fish slowed and started keeping pace with the ship; Yukiko moved down to Luffy's side on the main deck as the fishman on it said, "King Neptune! I caught up with them!"

"Good," said a Snail Phone in the fishman's hand. The guard turned it around and held it up to us. "Luffy-kun, why did you leave? I wanted to thank you-"