Enter Totto Land

Naturally with Yukiko taking Sanji's place as chef for the time being, the crew did not need to worry over food.

Even Pekoms loved her food.

"Mmmmm! These summer Pokepuffs are delicious! If Mama tried these, she would want you to join her family!" Pekoms said.

Huh?

"Well, I've been meaning to ask...Big Mom, what kind of yonko is she?" Yukiko asked Pekoms.

"......Well, if you must know....Mama is the captain of the Big Mom Pirates and one of the Four Emperors ruling over the New World. She is also the matriarch of the Charlotte Family, and her crew is composed of her many children. Once she was 18, she became notorious with abducting her husbands and then ditching them once she had her children. She even permits her children to kill them, considering them as outsiders since they are not related by blood. She is also the creator of the unique race of creatures known as Homies, who mainly inhabit all of Totto Land, and happily serve her. She rules over Totto Land as its queen, seeking to form it into a utopia where all the world's races can live together in peace without discrimination or segregation." He said.

"All the world's races?" Chopper asked incredulously.

"But what does Sanji have to do with her?" Nami asked as she had a marmalade sandwich.

"The family consists of Charlotte Linlin and her 85 children (39 daughters and 46 sons). Mama herself continues to marry off her children to powerful allies in order to bolster her crew's strength once she was unable to have anymore kids eight years ago." Pekoms explains. "The Vinsmoke Family has exceptional experience in genetic science and cloning, although it is illegal, naturally she seeks their technology."

Yukiko was beginning to dislike Big Mom more.

"But you mentioned Big Mom would be interested in me...." Yukiko adds.

....

"To be honest, ever since you debuted after the Alabasta Incident, Mama has been keeping an eye on your activity. We even had intelligence officials confirm you and Strawhat took out Crocodile, not Smoker. Her interest rose after the Eneis Lobby Incident and after you ate the Crystal Crystal Fruit. She wants you to be a part of her family.......by marrying one of her sons."

"MARRY?!" Brook, Carrot, (who snuck on board), Nami, Chopper and Luffy yelled.

"She still has not decided as ten of her sons want to marry Beast Master, and one of them is one of the Three Sweet Generals." Pekoms explains.

"No way! They are not having Yukiko! She's mine!" Luffy yelled keeping her in his arms.

---------

"I see something!" Pedro yelled from the top of the mast. "A ship is coming toward us!"

"What?! Did they find us already?!" Yukiko yelled.

"That's probably a TARTE, one of our scout ships" Pekoms sweated, running to the edge of the railing to gaze at the horizon.
He yelled at Yukiko to take Luffy and hide, until he began to decipher the strange form of the ship: it looked like a giant Den-Den Mushi, with the number '66' written on it. On the snail's back was strong fortifications. A hooded figure approached slowly to stand next to the railing, gazing down at your ship inquisitively.

"T-That's Germa 66's ship!" yelled Pekoms in shock.

"Germa? The organization led by Sanji's father?!" Nami said with wide eyes.

They furled the sails as they stopped by the Thousand Sunny. You caught a look of the hooded man with the number '4' written on his cape, and his face was similar to Sanji's, with the same curly eyebrow. However, there was something off about him.