New Powers and News

Yukiko was expecting a bunch of things on her adventures, but she did not expect to be a Devil Fruit user.

Though it meant she can no longer swim, it was hardly a problem as she often had a water-type Pokémon to help her cross bodies of water.

And she could use a floatation device too.

She took out her hand to think of a crystal and to her surprise a quartz crystal appeared. It floated and when she directed the hand somewhere else, it destroyed a medium sized Boulder.

Yukiko was surprised as was her Pokémon.

"My, you're adjusting to this well. And you're seem to be in control of it too." Nadia said.

"I know three other devil fruit users so I know it's a waste of time to worry.  I can experiment later, I have to find the others." Yukiko said as she and Nadia went somewhere.

Then eventually find the Sunny and got to the ship, and learned that everyone but Nami was back on the ship.

But as for Luffy, Sanji and Zoro.....

"Found them, I found them!" Usopp screeched a few moments of searching the ship later. "All three are in the dining room!"

"What...?" Chopper gasped as he walked in.

"This is... what...?" Franky stuttered.

Robin and Yukiko just looked disturbed.

"They were perfectly decorated by the zombies..."

"For free..." Robin echoed.

But Pachi fell to the ground laughing.

"Pachahahahaha!"

"Although this is funny, I think we should get them up." Yukiko said.

"Leave it to me," Usopp took a deep breath before yelling.

"A BEAUTIFUL LADY, SWORDSMAN just brought some MEAT!"

Shivers went through their bodies as the three got up.

"Beautiful lady?"

"Meat?"

"Swordsman?"

"These guys are hopeless!" Chopper yelled.

"Ah?" Luffy quickly leapt into action. "BASTARRRRDDDD..."

Franky's whole hand covered Luffy's head. "Calm down! Moria isn't here!"

"Welcome back to the Sunny, by the way." Yukiko said.

"Sunny?" all three echoed.

"Why are we back here?" Zoro asked, looking down at his feet. "No... but... it wasn't a dream... my shadow is gone! This feels weird..."

"Hey, this is bad!" Luffy barged out of the pantry, mouth full and a large cheese and a up in hand. "An emergency! There's nothing to eat!"

"Damn..." Franky sighed.

"Not all the food was taken." Sanji answered. "They left all the preserved food."

"There's no crackers for the cheese too!" Luffy yelled. "Meat!"

Yukiko quickly headed over to her greenhouse. Thankfully it was still intact and no one broke into it thanks to Cheshire.

"But..." Zoro face-palmed. "This is dishonourable! I let down my guard...!"

"We lost our Kaizoku Bento too..." Luffy looked close to tears. "It's not right... just cheese...!"

"By the way..." Sanji walked around the kitchen. "Nami San doesn't seem to be here..."