Fish-Man Island

After going through multiple obstacles with the help of the Kraken, who Luffy named Surume, the crew suddenly saw some light.

Yukiko's eyes widened in surprise when she saw the huge bubble that was sitting right in front of the crew.

“Wow….”

“That has to be a strong bubble,” Robin said. “And only half-full of water? How strange.”

“Well, people have to come down here to get over to the other side of the world, since we have to go under a mountain range, so I guess it would make sense that there would be air,” Nami commented.

“I think I see a gate up there, but what are the people going to think when we pop in…?” Yukiko asked.

Sanji and Brook were busy chanting about mermaids on the deck of the ship as they danced around.

Yukiko giggled as Luffy pulled her in for a hug.

"It's amazing!"

"Yeah, I could see my water Pokémon loving this place."

"Hey, what’s that?!” Franky yelled.

“We’ve got company!” I replied, frowning at the large group of sea monsters that was now gathering up in front of us. “Looks like Earth-based creatures turned into Sea Kings.”

“The sea monsters here?” Lugia growled. If he heard other members of my crew screaming, he didn’t comment on it.

“Mhm. A little Pressure should send them on their way, but—“

“Someone’s riding them!” Luffy called from the Sunny.

“Why are you obeying such foolish humans, Kraken?” asked a figure sitting on the back of a giraffe-like Sea King.

Surume looked terrified.

Manaphy noticed and looked mad.

Then one Fishman spotted the Pirate mark.

"You guys are the Straw Hats, aren’t you?” the fishman called over at us.

“Who are you?” Luffy demanded. “How do you know about us?”

“I know you all very well,” the fishman replied calmly. “You are the ones who foiled the plans of the Arlong Pirates. That act was easy enough to understand. But then you stood up for Hachi-san, the former officer of the Arlong Pirates two years ago, and knocked one of the hateful Celestial Dragons out! Just like Fisher Tiger, the hero of Fishman Island who we respect. And what's more, Beast Master Yukiko, you brought back the True Gods of our world and ended the reign of the Celestial Dragons and ended slavery.” The long-necked fishman laughed. “It’s hard to decide what I should do with you. So, tell me. Are you guys our enemies or not? I give you an option. Do you wanna enlist under our banner – the new Fishman pirates? Or do you refuse? Otherwise, we'll have to sink you.”

"No way, stupid!” Luffy yelled.

Yukiko grinned. “That’s my man.”

“You refused…the offer to join the New Fishman Pirates! Then you guys are the fishmen’s enemy! Just sinful human beings!”

"Just take out most of the Strawhats, we'll need Beast Master alive. Captain Hordy will be pleased if we captured her." Another fishman said.

Manaphy then used Psybeam as Pachi used Thunder to take out two of the Sea Beasts.

Then Manaphy used Heart Swap on three of the Fishman.

"Hey, wait, I'm not me!"

"How did this happen?!"

"Wait the creature that could do that is....."

Then they looked at Manaphy.

"The Prince of the Sea?!"

"But what is he doing with the Strawhats?!"

----------
After beating up the fishmen, the crew continued on with their journey.

And although there were guards, they were surprised to see Yukiko and Manaphy. The first because she stopped slavery for fishmen, and the second because the Prince of the Sea was thought to be a legend.

Then they were floored when Manaphy started singing and as if the gates heard him, opened on their own.

As if thenisland was responding to him......
----------
Finally, the crew made it to Fishman Island and despite a little difficulty, some mermaids appeared and saved the others when they were gonna drown.

And Yukiko found herself, Chopper, Usopp, Luffy, and Sanji at Caimie's house.

"Everyone! It's been so long!" Caimie smiled.

"Caimie! Sorry for worrying you two years ago. We had to prepare for the New World." Yukiko said as Sanji had a nosebleed again as Caimie passed out some seaweed soup......which was cold. But nothing Yukiko couldn't fix as she took out a Sun Stone.

Focusing her power, she had the soup warmed up.

"Wow! How did you do that?!" Usopp exclaimed.

"I studied everything of crystals and gems, and since some are associated with elements I tapped into that as well." Yukiko smiled.

"Wow!" Chopper and Luffy shouted.

Then five smaller mermaids came up in different colors holding out everyone's clothes.

"Oh, hello, and thank you."

"These are my friends the Killlifish Mermaid Quintuplets." Caimie smiled. "Ichika, Nika, Sanka, Yonka, and Yonka Two."

'Shouldn't it be Goka?!' Usopp thought.

"We are currently in the bottom of the ladies dormitory of the Mermaid Cafe." Caimie added.

'Oh dear.....' Yukiko thought as Sanji looked like he was gonna hyperventilate.

"I work here as a waitress. There are several beautiful mermaids there."

Yukiko then turned to Usopp and Chopper as Sanji was starting to overload from his thoughts.

"Usopp, Chopper, you guys keep Sanji from going crazy by any means necessary." Yukiko said.

"Way ahead of you." Usopp says as he got his hammer while Chopper got a needle.
-----------
Yukiko and Luffy already went to another room and changed back into their old clothes. At that, some mermaids appeared and spotted Yukiko. For a moment, they thought she was a mermaid until they saw her legs.

But Yukiko made quick friends with them when they realized who she is.

"We are really happy for what you did for us. Many of us were kidnapped for slavery before the War. It was complete hell, but we are happy it is truly over." One mermaid said crying happy tears.

Luffy giggled as he hugged Yukiko. "Yeah, isn't she amazing?"

Although he can't help but think about what Yukiko would look like as a mermaid.

And he certainly blushed from it

"Oi! Luffy! You actually made it! A familiar voice yelled.

Yukiko and Luffy turned to see...

It was Ace! And tagging along with him was Alina!
-----------
What do you think?

Plz comment!