Finally! Alabasta at Last!

As the crew traveled into the sea, the boys were celebrating having a new crewmember and Yukiko decided to check on her crops.

They were still growing quite well, and they would be ready to harvest in a few hours.

---------
Chopper was now with Yukiko looking at the crops, and she was showing him berries that can be used with his medicine.

"These can help you with your medicine. Cheri berries can help with paralysis, chesto for sleep, pecha for poison..." Yukiko said as she showed the berries to Chopper. "I can teach you how to make medicine from them and how to grow them."

"Wow, sure!" Chopper smiled as he took down notes.

After showing Chopper about the berries, Yukiko headed for the kitchen. "Sanji, I just made more food for the next few days. It's also my turn to make lunch."

"Thank you, Yuki-chan!" Sanji smiled.

Luffy watched from his seat with Usopp fishing with a small frown but then became happy as Yukiko was making something yummy for lunch.

Usopp looked over at Luffy, knowing the rubber man was jealous without knowing it.

"Hmmm. Hey Luffy. I've been meaning to ask......what do you think of Yukiko?"

"Huh? Oh, she's amazing! She's smart, a good cook, has amazing Pokémon, she's very helpful, and um....................... " Luffy trailed off as he thought of their departure from Drum Island. She was so pretty under the sakura snow, making him blush a bit.

Usopp smirked to himself. He had that look whenever he thought of Kaya. "I agree. Although, I'm surprised that no one back in her world ever dated her. She is pretty after all. Even that hippo wanted her as a queen."

That remark made Luffy feel a little mad. "Hey, she's part of our crew now. She ain't gonna be anyone's queen or whatever. But what do you mean by date?"

Usopp looked at Luffy. "You never heard of a date? It's a social meet up, mostly a romantic kind."

"Romantic? Can you eat it?"

Usopp stared at him more.

".....................Didn't your folks give you...........that talk?" Usopp asked carefully.

"What talk?"

"That's what I thought....." Usopp sweatdropped. "Listen, when you see Yukiko smile, do you feel your heart beat fast? And consider her opinions?"

Luffy thought about it, and nodded.

"Does that happen with other girls?"

"No."

"Well, that means you want Yukiko to be more than a crewmember to you alone. And you don't want any strange guy around them." Usopp said. "Remember Wapol?"

Luffy frowned and his grip on the fishing pole made it snap.

"Well, I'd suggest sticking around her and get to know her more first. Learn of her likes and Dislikes, and find what kind of hobbies you want to do together, especially on an adventure."

Luffy thought about it and grinned. "Alright!" He left the railing to look for Yukiko.
-----------
As Yukiko was prepping lunch, the others met Bon Clay who turned out to be Mr. 2.

The crew came up with a plan to use x marks on their left arm to tell who are the real members of their crew.
------------
Finally, the Merry arrived in Alabasta.

Yukiko had prepped food for the journey to help for supplies but they needed disguises to get around. Yukiko had gotten Pokémon to help, including Pachi, Minerva, Mystic, Vladimir, Kiryu and Koraidon.

Luffy, remembering Usopp's advice, takes Yukiko's hand.

"Alright! We made it! Let's find some food!" He said taking Yukiko.

"Hey, get back here!" Nami exclaimed

"And why are you taking Yuki-chwan?!" Sanji shouted.

Usopp whistled silently. 'Maybe I should keep this to myself.'
-----------
Alright, Ace will be arriving soon!

I know his fans will be happy!

How should Ace react to Luffy actually hanging around Yukiko?

Plz comment!