CHAPTER 27

The next day, ryujin entered her class and her class mates laughed at her, she was confused..

"You really asked hyunjin out ryujin?" Moka said...

Ryujin blushed in embarrassment as she looked down at the ground, avoiding eye contact with her classmates. She couldn't believe they had found out about her failed attempt to ask out Hyunjin.

"H-how did you know...?" she mumbled, feeling humiliated.
"the whole school knows..." Ruka said...

Ryujin's face turned beet red as she realized the extent of the gossip. She felt like she wanted to disappear into the ground.

"What...? But...how...?" she stammered, struggling to process the magnitude of the situation.

Mike came and said "I saw you at the cafe asking THE HYUNJIN out and getting rejected"

Ryujin felt a mixture of anger and sadness as Mike confirmed what she already knew. The embarrassment and the gossiping were too much for her to bear.

"Okay, okay, I get it...I don't need to hear any more.." she said, her voice breaking as tears welled up in her eyes.

Wonyoung said "girl...you really thought hyunjin will date you? Have you seen the way you dress? Your personality, you're a tomboy, and men like feminine girls like me..."

Ryujin felt the sting of Wonyoung's words as she realized how true they were

Ryujin felt the sting of Wonyoung's words as she realized how true they were. Yes, she was different from the other girls in their school, she knew that. But to hear it from someone like Wonyoung, who was always confident and beautiful, made her realize how much she lacked.

She looked down at her tomboyish clothes and felt like it was a symbol of her failures and shortcomings.

Chearyeong, Lia, Yeji and Yuna rushed to Ryujin's defense, immediately jumping to her side. They saw how hurt and vulnerable she was, and they couldn't bear to see her treated like that.

They stood staunchly behind her, reassuring her that none of what Wonyoung said was true. They praised her for her strength and uniqueness, reminding her that being a tomboy didn't make her less worthy of love and respect.

"stop being jealous wonyoung, atleast ryujin isn't plastic like you"  yeji said..

Wonyoung rolled her eyes at Yeji's comment and said "Jealous? Of what? Ryujin is nothing special, she's just a tomboy who can't even ask a guy out properly. I have no reason to be jealous of her"

"atleast hyunjin values ryujin while you your whole life tried to catch his attention" yuna said smugly..

Wonyoung scoffed and said "Please, hyunjin is popular, of course he has to be kind to everyone. But at the end of the day, he doesn't care about Ryujin any more than he cares about anyone else"

Ryujin looked down at the ground, feeling more and more humiliated as the altercation continued.

"what's happening?" Suddenly everyone turned to the voice that entered the class, the hottest trio of the school, minho, hyunjin and Felix...