CHAPTER 14

"mommy, daddy! Are we going to the hall for checking the set up?" Hyunjin asked while sitting on his mom's lap instead of the cars backseat...

"Yes, we are going to tell them the theme, you wanted black x golden royal theme right? It's gonna be exactly like that.... everything needs to be perfect for my hyunjin...." Jungkook said while driving...

"Yes, everything needs to be perfect for hyunjin, after all....it's hyunjin's 5 birthday not a normal day..." Hyunjin said...

Jungkook parked the car and tzuyu opened the door, first hyunjin got off the car and then tzuyu and then Jungkook at last....

Mr Franklin came and Jungkook started to discuss the arrangements with him while tzuyu and hyunjin were walking there "this place is so beautiful..." Tzuyu said...

"Mommy give me your phone I'll take your picture and then you'll post it on insta..." Hyunjin said and took her phone from her purse "pose mommy..." Hyunjin said...

Tzuyu Chuckled and nodded..

"Look mommy" hyunjin showed her the picture

"Aw that's really nice thank you... Now let me take your pictures..." Tzuyu said... "Let's go near the lake...." She took his hand and went near the lake

"Pose baby" tzuyu said

Hyunjin kneeled down on the ground and made a peace sign with his hand

"Aww that's so cute look" tzuyu showed him the picture...

"Mommy I know I'm perfect..." Hyunjin said...

"Come here...give mommy a kissy..." Tzuyu said and hyunjin ran up to her and kissed her cheek and she hugged him tightly "oh my precious baby you're just so cute..."

Jungkook saw them and also came from behind and hugged them

Then Mr Frank gave hyunjin the sample for the cupcakes for the birthday party to taste...

Hyunjin side eyed Mr frank and said "mommy am I allowed to taste this?"

Tzuyu nodded and hyunjin tasted the cupcake samples... "I like none of them..." Hyunjin said...