"bad memories"

Jungkook got conscious and rubbed his eyes and saw himself laid on the bed inside a warm white blanket, tzuyu was sitting beside him holding his hand, sana and Jimin were sitting on the near by couch looking worried....

Tzuyu saw Jungkook getting back conscious and she gave him a glass of water while Jimin helped him sit....

Sana said "Jungkook...if you aren't feeling better....we can cancel the marriage.... we'll arrange it tomorrow...."

Jimin said "sana's right....your health is the most important thing right now for everyone..."

Jungkook drank the water and moved his hand out of tzuyu's grip and crossed his arms....

Jungkook said "I'm okay...the wedding will continue....now....today...."

Tzuyu said "but you're health-"

Jungkook said "I said what I said, now be a good bride and do what I say"

Suddenly tzuyu heard her father's loud voice outside the room they were in, Mr chou was actually arguing with Jungkook's parents and Jungkook, tzuyu, Jimin and sana could hear Mr chou's voice from the room

Mr chou said angrily "is this why you took my daughter's hand for your son? Who's mentally ill about a girl and can't accept anyone else? Why are you making my daughter's life miserable because of him? She can get anyone she wants!"

Jungkook heard this and got even more mad "get up....the wedding shall begin"

Jungkook went with sana and Jimin and tzuyu went to her dad "stop it dad it isn't their fault Jungkook just got a panic attack that's it"

Mr chou said "I'm not getting a good feeling tzuyu..."

Tzuyu said "trust me dad everything will be okay...you know you're daughter is strong right?"

Mr chou sighed and nodded, the wedding began, IU and Taehyung's entry was done already and now Jimin sana, and Jungkook tzuyu were doing their luxurious entry, looking like the most beautiful two couples ever...

The hall was decorated like a palace and the two new couples were also readied like prince and princesses.... everyone was smiling except Jungkook who was glaring at IU and Taehyung, after sitting on the couch on the stage with Jungkook, the camera man started to take thier pictures... But instead of looking in front.....Jungkook was looking at IU and Taehyung in the other corner who were happily enjoy their wedding without caring about his existance...

Tzuyu said "Jungkook look at the camera please..."

Jungkook looked at tzuyu and then the camera as he put on a fake smile and took their wedding pictures.... It took an hour....

Finally the reception started, tzuyu and Jungkook were standing side by side...

Jungkook sighed and started saying his vows.... "I, jeon Jungkook, take you, chou tzuyu, as my beloved wife, forever, till my last breath, through happiness, sickness, health, wealth or pain, I'll be by your side forever, you're the woman I want as my childrens mother and the one I'll spent my whole life with, and I'll love you.....like I never loved anyone before..." He said coldly in a loud voice as everyone clapped

Tzuyu then said "I, chou tzuyu, take you, jeon Jungkook, as my beloved husband, forever, until I'm alive, through hardships, or moments of happiness, I'll be with you, I'll make you happy, and do whatever makes you happy, I'll give you comfort and warmth in my love and I'll be glad to carry your children, and I'll love you more than myself..." She said in a loud voice too as everyone clapped...

The priest then said "do you, jeon Jungkook, take chou tzuyu as your beloved wife?"

Jungkook glanced at IU and then back at tzuyu and said "I-i do..."