CHAPTER 11

Jungkook pov

"No pizza tzuyu" i said strictly...

"One slice won't hurt would it? It's been 8 months since I've eaten pizza.." tzuyu said while laying on the couch covered in blanket and there was a mug of hot chocolate beside her on the table and her head was covered in a pink head warm cap...

I sighed and said "just a month more....not even a month...just 18 days....then eat whatever you want.... don't think about yourself right now tzuyu think about the baby..."

Mrs jeon came to the living room and said "come on Jungkook, it's not that deep, you're just being too overprotective..."

"That's because I'm scared mom, I don't care but I just want my baby and wife to be away from any type of danger...." I said and drank my coffee while folding legs on the couch "now tzuyu....the choice is yours...you still want pizza.."

"No....I guess I can wait" tzuyu said while eating her red beans and white rice...

Mrs jeon said "....tzuyu isn't your hoodie too loose? It doesn't even look like you have a baby bump"

"I told her to wear it mom..." I said and took another sip of my coffee...

Mrs jeon frowned and said "why?"

"I'm trying to keep my baby away from evil eyes..." I said really confidently...

Mrs jeon started to laugh and said "ok ok....oh god...I never thought my Jungkook will get so response...btw, me and your dad are going on a business trip now.."

"Mom you didn't tell me before..." I said..

"Sorry son I literally forgot I was so busy yesterday.....take care ok? Bye..."

Mrs jeon went with Mr jeon and tzuyu said "Jungkook, what will we name the baby?"

"Korean names are really common....do you have any taiwanese name in mind?" I said

"They are really complicated....we should name our baby something simple but beautiful to hear...and with a beautiful meaning" Tzuyu said...

"Hyun means king in Korean..." Jungkook said...

"And Jin means beauty in Korean..." Tzuyu said "hyun....Jin....hyunjin...that's it, the perfect name"

"King of Beauty? That's perfect....he's gonna be the most beautiful being to us..." Jungkook sat beside her and kisses her forehead... "I'm lucky to have such a beautiful wife like you....even though I don't say it alot but I love you..."

"I love you too....and I'm lucky to have The Jeon Jungkook too" tzuyu said..

Jungkook chuckled and said "I may be Jeon Jungkook for the world but for you.... I'll be just kook.."

"Enough stop your flirting now" tzuyu said and slapped his shoulder playfully...

"You dare to hit Mr jeon Jungkook? Who do you think you are?" Jungkook said playfully and was probably teasing her...

"I didn't slap the jeon Jungkook....I slapped jungkookie...and yes I'm the jeon Jungkook's wife, that's who I am so I can slap you from every angle I want" tzuyu said..

"Ok... that was a good one...." Jungkook said and pinched her cheeks...

"Ow Jungkook don't do that you know I hate it!" Tzuyu said annoyedly but then laughed "ok stop now.."

Suddenly Jungkook got a call...

After he ended the call tzuyu asked "what's wrong?"

"I have a meeting tzuyu...I'm sorry I have to go, but after I come back we'll do shopping for hyunjin okay?" Jungkook said....