CHAPTER 19

Jungkook pov

Laying on our bed, staring at the ceiling, the rain sounds were making my eyes get heavy, I looked beside me, my wife and son sleeping while embracing eachother....this is my life....but....I always sensed something was wrong, we just returned back to Korea today, the trip to turkey was kinda complicated, I don't know how's everyone feeling about it tho...it's 3am.....I can't sleep...oh god...

Changing my laying positions I finally sat up and took a deep breath regaining my composure and lighting a cigarette I started to smoke.... standing Infront of the window....he got Mr shin's call... finally....

"Yes Mr shin..." Jungkook desperately waited for mr shin to speak....

"Mr jeon....we researched everything...from the past weeks every activity of your wife and son...and we found out.... something..." Mr sin hesitantly spoke...

Jungkook made a fist and clenched his jaw speaking warningly through his gritted teeth "spit it out shin...."

"...a type of poison has been mixed in your wife's food plate from the past week, the poison powder is found out to be used for making women....infertile..." Mr shin nervously explained...

"W-what?" Jungkook was shocked...

"Several camera's have also been found....in your car....in your office...the kitchen..." Mr shin sighed and continued to speak "we found out through the fingerprints that it's a guy named Fredrick ross-" Mr shin spoke but Jungkook's eyes shot up at the name "Fredrick ross"

"Wait- he is the event manager who arranged hyunjin's birthday party....so he was in this plan all along..." Jungkook hissed...

Mr shin spoke again.. "Mr jeon...we are trying to find Fredrick but there's no sign of him in Korea right now....he even sold his hall and went out of country..."

"Find him- God damn it! I need Fredrick in the basement till this Sunday or I'll stack yours and the others dead bodies on top of eachother-" Jungkook ended the call and turned to look at hyunjin and tzuyu...

Tzuyu slowly woke up and sat up looking around the room before clenching her stomach with her arms and letting our a painful groan...

Jungkook rushed to her and held her waist "what's wrong, are you okay?"

"M-my stomach hurts...I think I need to vomit-" she mumbled painfully...

Jungkook picked her up and went to the washroom...

Hyunjin was still sleeping peacefully oblivious to the chaos that awaited him...

Standing Infront of the sink she started to vomit as Jungkook held her hair back looking hella worried...

The poisoned food was obviously making her vomit... Jungkook helped her wash her mouth and hugged her, she felt so weak and her eyes got heavy, she rested her head on his chest and said "I don't feel good from the past week Jungkook..."

Jungkook closed his eyes in frustration, how can he tell her? Patting her head softly he kissed the top of her forehead and said "...go rest..." He took her to the bed and covered her in the blanket, she hugged hyunjin again and fell asleep fast...

Jungkook went to the kitchen, Mr shin already arrived with the food checking device, scanning everything, everything was fine and untouched by any poison except....the porridge...

"Hyunjin and I don't eat porridge except tzuyu....." Jungkook threw away the box of porridge and gripped his hair tightly, why again? Who can it be this time?

"Guards!" Jungkook yelled "everyone come here now!" Hearing Jungkook yell, all the maids and guards woke up and came

"I want you to strictly not let anyone in the mansion, not even the chefs, or cooks! Understand?" Jungkook yelled and everyone nodded