"the realization"

Jimin pov

Me and Jungkook were done dancing for our next solo song and we both sat on the couch feeling tired

"...god....this choreography is hard Jimin..." Jungkook said while drinking water from a small bottle

"How can it not be? I choreographed it" Jimin said while leaning back on the couch and smiles teasingly

Jungkook slapped his head slightly and said "you like suffering don't you? That's your damn hobby since birth"

Jimin laughed and said "yeah yeah..... I'll go bring us something to eat..." Jimin threw the pillow at Jungkook's face and ran towards the door but Jungkook was fast enough to throw it back at him as they both kept laughing.

Jimin went down to the cafeteria and bought two servings of rice and kimchi....
As Jimin was about to pay for them his gaze fell on taehyung and IU sitting on the near table, IU looked sad while taehyung looked like he was comforting her
Jimin thought "what's up with this dude? Isn't he caring too much about Jungkook's relationship matters...? Whatever.....I just hope they are back together happily..."
As Jimin went back to the dance room, he saw Jungkook arguing on the phone with someone

Jungkook sighed and pushed his hair back with his hand and said on the call "IU WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? no seriously you're talking as if I made your life miserable..."

IU yells back "I could get anyone I want Jungkook, literally the whole kpop industry idols love me, locals love me, everyone wants me but I chose you and you choose to treat me like this? You know what? We are over..."

Jungkook yelled back "fine do whatever the heck you want..." Jungkook cut the call and sat down on the couch holding his head in frustration.
Jimin sat beside him and said "did you mean that?"
Jungkook replied "....I just said it in the heat of the moment....I can't live without her, I love her so much Jimin and You know this..."
Jimin sighed and thought "I thought taehyung was trying to make them 'make up' back again, what is happening?"
Jimin said "Jungkook.... don't stress...come on eat your food now.."
Jungkook said "is sana also like this Jimin? Does she also nag about you not giving her enough time?"

Jimin says "....no Jungkook....she seems like she's clingy but she understands when I'm busy.... because she's an idol herself and knows the struggles....well IU also knows the struggles but her ego is just blocking her from seeing the positives in you..."

Jungkook stayed silent for a while and started eating his food slowly.... still lost in thoughts...

Taehyung pov

Today I invited IU to a restaurant so we could talk, I know that she's the one for me, she doesn't suit Jungkook, she's my type, and her type is me, we are perfect together, the only thing holding me back was my friendship with Jungkook, but now I guess it's time for me to take a step in this matter, god has fated us both together.....and I'll prove it....

IU entered the restaurant and sat on the two seater table with taehyung and sighed "why did you call me here?" IU asked

Taehyung smiled and said "I heard you and Jungkook broke up..."

IU looked away with teary eyes and said nothing

Taehyung said "don't cry IU, maybe god has different plans for you..." He said and held her hand, to his surprise she didn't pull it back

Taehyung said "you know....I... can't see you sad like this....I want to make you happy..."

IU says "that's kind of you taehyung....why can't Jungkook be like you?"

Taehyung said "because I'm taehyung...and he's Jungkook..... we'll never change...." Taehyung hesitated before licking his lips and saying "....do you want us to...try?"

Meanwhile

Jimin pov

"Sana walk properly you look like a damn child" Jimin said

"But you said I am your baby" sana said while pouting and clinging on his arm

"....oh god I can't put up with you..." Jimin rolled his eyes and made her sit on the chair and sit on the chair opposite to her as the waiter came and took thier order

"Btw Jimin...there are some rumours going on about you.." sana said while taking a sip from her juice

Jimin was confused and asked "what kind of rumours...?"

Sana said "that taehyung and Jennie are dating.."

Jimin asked "excuse me? Who's Jennie?"

Sana laughs and says "Jennie from blackpink..."

Jimin rolls his eyes and says "when does taehyung NOT have rumours with her?"

Sana chuckled and said "....the companies won't even deny it because both the idols are getting attention..."

Jimin said "that's the dark side of the kpop industry......" He sighs "as much as I want to be here, enjoy with my members and fans....is as much as I want to be free....like everyone....I don't want to be chased by fans in public...I don't want to wear a mask in public places, I want to get married and have a family with the one I love....I wanna spend time with my siblings and parents..."

Sana sighs and holds his hands "Jimin....I understand you...when I came to Korea from Japan....I was really sad and scared....I wanted to persue my dreams but I also wanted to be with my parents on Christmas....and Halloween etc.....my parents used to sent me letters.... because they knew I didn't like talking on phone calls....I even embarrassed myself by crying on camera one time because I missed my parents....I...I want to visit them Jimin....it's been 2 years already..."

Jimin said "sana...try talking to jype about it, ask him if he can send you to Japan after your concert tour..." He caressed her cheek and said "now don't cry okay....I don't like seeing you cry..."

Sana nodded and smiled a little...

Jimin also smiled as the waiter served them thier food, sana and Jimin started eating when suddenly Jimin's eyes fell on taehyung and IU a little far from thier table on another one, they were holding hands, Jimin was shocked

Jimin thought "no no no..... what is he doing....what are they both UpTo?"

Sana noticed Jimin's expression and said "Jimin....Jimin what's wrong?"

Jimin flinched a little and said "n-nothing.... nothing..... Eat your food honey..... I'm okay...."

Sana nodded and they both continued eating their food

A/n

God always has different paths
For everyone, it's just that when you have difficulties.....
It's not your fault
It's just that it's the "the wrong person in the right time"