CHAPTER 20

Days passed.... Jungkook soon found out the culprit who tried to poison tzuyu....it was an obsessed saseang (obsessed fan)

The police soon caught her and she was sent to jail....

Jungkook sat up on the chair.... feeling frustrated with all these events....

______________________________________

Tzuyu was drinking coffee....and looking out of the window as it rained...the sky.... completely blacking out... She sipped her hot coffee....and Wondered....is everything really falling apart....I'm having a bad feeling rn..

The main gate opened....Jungkook entered with a bouquet of flowers...he smiled as he walked to tzuyu and sat beside her "beautiful flowers for my beautiful wife..." Without giving her a moment to speak, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a kiss....for a moment she frozed...but after 10 seconds she started to push him a little.... Jungkook didn't let her go and instead pulled her closer and kept kissing her....she finally pushed him and gasped for air....

"Why are you pushing me away wife? I'm your husband....come here when I say...." Jungkook said and pulled her arm again but she yanked it away and said "....I didn't forget your lack of trust and betrayal yet Mr jeon..... don't make me hate you more...." She said...

"Oh come on tzuyu.....please come here I'm already really tired I need you-" Jungkook said but she got up and glared at him "no means no jeon..."

"Do you want me to get another wife then?" Jungkook said while raising his eye brows and crossing his arms...

"Do whatever you want.....I don't think anyone wants the miserable life I'm living in..." She said and was about to leave...

Jungkook clenched his jaw in anger and pulled her back on the couch by her arm...

"What's my fault? I'm trying my best to keep you and hyunjin safe....what about my efforts tzuyu? I'm a human too....not a toy....I'm as much sad as you are....but I can't fucking do anything about it....so.....just focus on hyunjin!" He hissed in anger...

She looked at him, with weak dissapointed eyes...

"You're telling me to forget it? So easily Jungkook?" Tzuyu said in disbelief

"Then let me help you forget it...." He slowly ran his hands from her thighs to hips and then firmly held her hips with both hands and leaned to kiss her neck....

Before he could touch his lips on her neck....she pushed him away and went to the room....Jungkook groaned in anger and threw the flower bouquet on the floor....

______________________________________

Meanwhile....

"Jimin.....do I look cute?" Sana asked while making a high ponytail on her head with a large pink bow...