"the first talk.."

Jungkook pov

It was a new day, Jungkook wore his black tuxedo, brushed his hair back and applied his Calvin Klein perfume and wore his Versace sunglasses, he wore his shoes and went downstairs and saw atleast 20 maids cleaning the living room while his mom was helping the other maids in the kitchen in making dinner

Jungkook was confused and said "good morning mom...I told you to rest...why are you preparing a feast?"

Mrs jeon chuckled and said "I'm fine now, how could I not be, my son Jungkook will finally get married, I should dance in happiness" she said while cutting the vegetables

Jungkook sighed and held Mrs jeon's shoulders "mom...leave this...please go rest the maids will handle everything..."

Mrs jeon said "ok fine fine but come home till 8pm okay? Mr chou will arrive with his daughter till then...and don't you dare be late Jungkook.."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said "fine fine mom I'll come on time I promise.." he made his mom sits on the couch "I'm going now...take care..."

Mrs jeon saw him leaving and said "kook what about your breakfast?"

Jungkook replied loudly from the door "I'm not hungry mom!"

Mrs jeon sighed "oh god this boy....we'll leave him for now I have to get ready..."

Meanwhile in Jungkook's office

Jimin entered and sat on the couch and said "you called me so early dude today, is today a special day or what?" He chuckled

Jungkook was sitting on his spinning chair with his right leg on top of his left and sighed

Jimin frowned and said "what's wrong? Is everything okay Jungkook?"

Jungkook said "nothing's fine Jimin....mom.....she.... she's getting me married with her best friend's daughter..."

Jimin was shocked and speachless "WHAT!? really? That's amazing dude..."

Jungkook looked up at Jimin in confusion and asked "how's this amazing Jimin...I'm going to be tied up with a person I don't even love or know..."

Jimin said "give life a chance Jungkook.... please forget the past.... please....focus on yourself and your happiness..." Jimin got up and pulled Jungkook in a hug and whispered to him "btw....is she pretty?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said "I haven't seen her, her family is coming today to my mansion" he pulled away from the hug

Jimin said "imagine Jungkook....you... falling in love....in first sight...."

Jungkook scoffed "nonsense.."

Jimin says "now cheer up we have a meeting in 10 minutes..."

Jungkook picked his files "you're right..."

Jimin then got a little serious and said "Jungkook... remember....she's just an innocent girl...so never hurt her because of your past...."

Jungkook was silent for a while and then nodded