CHAPTER 13

"mom when will minho hyung come?" Hyunjin said feeling bored next to felix and yeonjun as they were still eating cupcakes...

"They'll be here any minute..." Tzuyu said while wiping hyunjin's lips with a tissue...

Eunwoo and his wife mina come in the hall and go to the table where Jimin, Jungkook and taehyung are sitting along with their families...

Hyunjin runs and hugs minho who's slightly taller than hyunjin as he's 5 years old....

Minho hugs him back "it's been so long hyunjin..."

"I missed you so much hyung" hyunjin said...

"I missed you too...and you too Felix..." Minho said..

"Who's that?" Minho asked...

"It's yeonjun... daddy's friend's son...and now my friend too.." hyunjin said...

"Feels good to meet you yeonjun..." Minho said "but be ready, because you're also one of my targets now.." minho said and winked at yeonjun...

"What does he mean?" Yeonjun asked

"He means be ready for his stupid pranks..." Felix said "he isn't really normal, he has beef with everyone..."

The kids were eating cupcakes and playing and the parents were having drinks...

IU whispered to taehyung "I'm surprised he didn't even look at me once, I guess he changed"

"He definitely did, a small crush doesn't last forever doesn't it" tzuyu said while looking forward...

IU turned to her because she heard it "you should be happy he's happy now and not in the state you left him" tzuyu said...

Taehyung sighed "stop this topic please..."

Jungkook said "what are y'all talking about?" He said while sipping his wine...

"Nothing..." Taehyung said... "The kids have grown so much..."

"Of course....btw....next week it's hyunjin's 5th birthday...so please join us..." Jungkook said...

Eunwoo and mina nodded and taehyung said "of course we will..."

Tzuyu turned around to check on the kids but they weren't there...

She was about to get up when IU said "what's wrong?"

"Where's hyunjin?" Tzuyu said...

"They are probably playing.... chill out..." IU said

Meanwhile...

In the balcony minho smashed a cupcake on Felix face, yeonjun also took a cupcake and was about to smash it on hyunjin's face but hyunjin was irritated and immediately backed off, he lost his balance and fell from the railing...

"HYUNJIN!" Felix, minho and yeonjun screamed....

Minho ran downstairs quickly and Felix called everyone while yeonjun was still in shock...

"MAMA HYUNJIN FELL!" Felix cried to everyone oj the table inside the hall, all the attention was on them now....

Tzuyu and Jungkook immediately ran downstairs in shock and saw hyunjin on the ground but his head was wrapped in a cloth which had stopped her bleeding a little....

Minho was beside Hyunjin and he already called an ambulance through his smart watch, he was a really smart kid...

Tzuyu kneeled down and took hyunjin's head in her lap while crying "h-how- did- h-hey fe-fell?" She said...