CHAPTER 12

"please eat something hyunjin...." Tzuyu said in a worried tone but hyunjin kept crying...

"No! Why did daddy go to Australia without my permission?" Hyunjin said while sobbing and sniffing...

"Am I not important anymore mommy?" Hyunjin asked...

"O-of course you're important...you are the most precious person to me.... daddy had an urgent meeting that's why he went in a hurry while we were at your school picnic..." Tzuyu said and sat on the couch and picked him sitting him on her lap as hyunjin hugged her tightly....

"He didn't even say good bye..." Hyunjin said while wiping his tears...

"Hyunjin he didn't want you to be sad..." Tzuyu said..

"But I am sad..." Hyunjin said...

Suddenly the maid knocked on the door and came in...

"Mr jeon Jungkook sent this..." The maid said and placed the tray on the table, it was full of hyunjin's favorite food....

"Look....how much daddy cares about you....he's still thinking about you...there's a letter too..." Tzuyu said and started reading the letter...

"My precious hyunjin, daddy was in a hurry because of a meeting and couldn't say goodbye, I'll be back in 2 days and then as a punishment for daddy, he'll do whatever you ask him too, okay? I know you're sad.... please don't be....be obedient to mama too okay? I won't forget to call you every day... daddy loves you....byee..." Tzuyu said while reading the letter...

Hyunjin calmed down a little and said "fine I'll eat..."

Tzuyu started to feed him the rice in a small spoon and then the chicken...

The maid said "Miss tzuyu....are you not gonna have lunch?"

"I'll eat after feeding hyunjin...." Tzuyu said...

The maid nodded and left the room...

A while later hyunjin said "I'm full.." he got up from her lap and went to the dressing table and picked tzuyu's phone and called Jungkook....

"Hello tzuyu....is hyunjin okay?" Jungkook asked while driving....

"It's hyunjin daddy..." Hyunjin said and sniffed...

"I'm so sorry hyunjin....did my baby cry?" Jungkook said changing his voice tone to more soft...

"Yes.... hyunjin cried Alot...and hyunjin is very sad from daddy.... hyunjin doesn't like when daddy is far from him..." Hyunjin said and sounded very sad...

"Do you wanna make daddy cry now?" Jungkook said...

"...no no don't cry daddy....I promise I won't cry..... I'll wait for you....I'm going to Felix's home...."

"That's great, okay with Felix, don't think much about daddy being away okay?" Jungkook said...

"Ok daddy....bye....daddy take care..." Hyunjin kissed the phone screen and ended the call....

Meanwhile...

"I can not tolerate this Mr park Jimin!" Sana yelled as Felix kept crying loudly

"AHHHHHHHHHHH daddy they even said I sound like a man!" Felix shouted...

"Baby take that as a compliment" Jimin said trying to calm him down....

"But it wasn't a compliment!" Sana yelled again and all the maids were covering their ears...

"Well they don't know yet that you are MY son, park Jimin's, once they know it they are gonna ask for autograph..." Jimin said

"THEN TELL THEM DADDY!" Felix yelled again while crying....