"love to hate"

Jimin pov

I was walking sana back to her dorm after having dinner with her

Sana said "Jimin....tzuyu has called me like 50 times in the past 3 hours, she's gonna kill me-"

Jimin said "don't tell me you came with me for dinner without telling your members?"

Sana made a cute sad face making Jimin sigh and shake his head "you love making people suffer don't you?" He said.

Sana opened her dorm room and it was dark "I guess they all are sleeping now, you can go Jimin, see you baby" she kissed his head and hugged him

Jimin said "bye sana... I'll call you tomorrow okay?"

Sana nodded and Jimin left, sana entered slowly and suddenly the lights turned on making sana scream "AHHH!" Sana saw tzuyu standing Infront of her while crossing her arms and glaring at her.

Sana coughed and said "um....you scared me tzuyu....ya...you wanna kill you bestie or what?"

Tzuyu said "do you know why time it is sana?" She was glaring at her

Sana said "it's 12am in the night, what a romantic time right?" She said with a smile but her smile dropped seeing how serious tzuyu was...

Sana sighed "ok fine I'm sorry I went with Jimin for dinner..."

Tzuyu said "I'm not saving you from jihyo unnie this time I swear-"

Sana immediately held tzuyu's shoulders and said "my pretty Yoda save me from jihyo unnie this is the last time I swear"

Tzuyu said "... that's why I'm not dating during my idol life.... please focus on the upcoming tour sana....we need to give 'once' our best..."

Sana sighed and said "I'll... practice extra hours tzuyu....I just want to spend some time with Jimin..." She looked sad

Tzuyu hugged her and said "light up your mood sana....I know you'll try your best for your fans....now get changed so we can sleep.... tomorrow we have an interview too right?"

Sana nodded and smiled at tzuyu.

IU pov

I'm now moving on from Jungkook..... I've fallen in love with taehyung.....he's the one for me...the one I wanted.....I don't know why but....my heart still doesn't feel right....that's why I haven't told Jungkook about this yet, I'm waiting for taehyung out near an ice cream shop now...we decided to meet up her...this is just the start of our relationship and I already feel loved by him...

Taehyung came and hugged IU and kissed her head "let's go IU..." He smiled

IU smiled too "first we are going for the date right?"

Taehyung nodded and held her hand walking forward...

Meanwhile

Jimin pov

I was walking back to my dorm after leaving sana to her dorm and while walking back I saw IU and Taehyung.....did taehyung just kiss her head? Oh god.....this is not good.....what are they doing? What is he doing? Jungkook needs to know this game which they are playing behind his back....how can taehyung do this with Jungkook.....

Jimin immediately ran into his dorm and saw Jungkook was about practice punching on his punching bag

Jimin immediately stopped him "Jungkook....you need to know this...."