CHAPTER 26

The teacher instructed everyone to begin...

Hyunjin took a deep breath and got to work...he was so prepared..he knew everything...he was sure he will score the first position..

The hall was mostly silent, except the silent noises of pencils gliding on the paper and people thinking...

Yeonjun was confused in a question, why? He studied all night for it

He started at the paper in front of him for 10 minutes, the question was confusing..

Yeonjun gritted his teeth, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, focusing on that one question, it was the most confusing one on the paper, but it would give him a lot of marks..

He started on the question, trying to recall everything he could from his studies..

Finally yeonjun figured out the question and he started writing it down as fast as he could, he was so focused on it that he didn't look around him..

The exam finally ended, they collected their papers and put them in a pile on the teacher's table...

They all walked out the hall, hyunjin was the most calm one as he was so sure he would get first position...

Minho said "yo bro how did you do?"

Hyunjin grinned confidently "I think i got first, I nailed everything I'm sure of it" he replied as they walked out..

Felix was silent, he thought he did okay but not so well as hyunjin, he wasn't sure on some questions...

"I feel like I got 100 on English but 30 on math.." I.n said as he was biting his nails..

"Stop biting your nails.." Minho said as he pulled in's hand away..

"cuz your stupid i.n" seungmin said

"hey im not stupid..i just dont really get math.." I.n said softly..

"Thats the point.." Seungmin said

Minho pulled i.n closer "he's right though..you suck at math.." he ruffled his hair..

Changbin said "who cares about math tests if you have muscles like me"

they all laughed, Felix said "who needs brawn when you have brain?"

Minho flexed his muscles and pointed at himself "we got both" he said while flexing..

Changbin rolled his eyes "whatever..." That's when chan came with cold drink cans

Chan grinned and greeted them "Yo boys, how'd the test go? I assume y'all did great.." he said as he began to distribute the cans to them, one by one

Hyunjin took a sip of the drink and sighed "It felt amazing" he replied "I think I nailed it for the first position this time, im pretty sure I nailed everything" he said..

Chan raised his eyebrows and said "Yeah? I heard yeonjun studied really really hard, what makes you think you can win from him this time?" He asked...

"he always studies hard but never got more marks then me right" hyunjin said confidently..

He sighed "I'm not over confident, I'm just stating the truth"

They sipped on their cold drinks and talked about anything and everything, they were happy to be done with their exam..

They finished their drinks and crushed the cans in their hands before throwing them away..

Chan said "come on boys, lets head back to the hall" he began walking and the others followed..