CHAPTER 17

A few days later, hyunjin started to get weird nightmares....

"Where am I?" Hyunjin said as he looked around the unknown room, suddenly saw himself getting beaten by a woman, that witch woman...

"No stop! Mama!" Hyunjin saw himself screaming for help and bruises appearing on his body...

"MAMA!" hyunjin screamed and woke up....

Tzuyu also woke up and turned on the side lamp... "Hyunjin... what's wrong?"

"M-mama....w-witch auntie was hurting me" hyunjin started to sobb and hugged her...

Tzuyu hugged him back tightly, what should she do now, Jungkook was on a business trip....

"Hyunjin nothing will happen.... Mama's here with you" she said and caressed his head while hugging him tightly, she could feel his fast heart beat....

"Shh calm down...look at me.... nothing will happen to you okay? I'm here with you...." Tzuyu said and laid on the bed back with him and securely wrapped her arms around his tiny body....

"M-mama please don't leave me alone....I'm scared... everyone wants to hurt me....why does everyone hurt me? I never did anything bad to them...." Hyunjin said...

"I- promise I won't let anyone hurt my baby anymore..." She said firmly and gently caressed his cheek with her finger tips and kissed his nose and forehead, she placed his head on her shoulder and said "sleep now....it was just a nightmare...."

"M-mama what if it happens again..." Hyunjin asked...

"It won't, do you trust me?" She asked..

Hyunjin nodded and closed his eyes to sleep...

Tzuyu covered him completely in the soft and warm blanket and patted his back until he fell asleep....she kept watching him as he sleeps for an hour before she also fell asleep...

The next morning at breakfast.... hyunjin was really quiet and was holding his mother's hand the whole day......

Tzuyu was feeling frustrated because of the non cheerful hyunjin like everyday....

Before bedtime she asked him "so do you wanna hear a story tonight or a song-"

"Song mommy..." Hyunjin said....

She smiled and sang a song for him and hyunjin found the lyrics funny and started to laugh....

"Mommy what is 'cause I boom boom boom from head to toe baby'?" Hyunjin asked...

"I don't know, chaeyeong unnie wrote this song...." Tzuyu said....

"All twice songs were funny mom..." Hyunjin said...

"Almost...." Tzuyu said...

"Is daddy coming back tomorrow?" Hyunjin asked...

"Yes and.....we are going to turkey for a week with Jimin, sana, IU and taehyung....and of course yeonjun and Felix..." Tzuyu said...

"Wait- really mom?!" Hyunjin asked...

"Yes" she said and hyunjin hugged her tightly "I really needed this..."

"Oh I love you so much mommy..." Hyunjin said and kissed her cheeks... "You can't even see me down for a day.... you're the best mom in the universe..."

"Thank you so much, and you are the best son, my beautiful perfect little hyunjin" she said and hugged him tightly as they fell asleep...

Meanwhile...

"You need to stop going to parties all the time, I can't wait for you till midnight all the time!" Taehyung said feeling furious....

"I wasn't at home and yeonjun didn't even eat anything today but do you even care anymore? No right!?" He yelled again...