"feelings"

Jungkook pov

I took out my suit for office when suddenly my mom entered the room

Mrs jeon said "where are you going Jungkook?"

Jungkook said "office....where else mom?"

Mrs jeon said "no you are not, you're not going for the next three days, and you'll take care of your wife"

Jungkook said "I will mom I just have a quick meeting to attend-"

Mrs jeon said "have some shame Jungkook, she could've died...."

Jungkook sighed and laid back on the bed as Mrs jeon left the room...

Tzuyu came out of the bathroom, she still looked pale and weak, she also laid on the bed and covered herself in a blanket....

Tzuyu said "w-why do I feel so cold.."

Jungkook looked at her "you are feeling cold?" He checked her temperature, she was sweating cold...

Jungkook got up and gave her a medicine and covered her in 2 big blankets.... "Want something to eat?"

Tzuyu said "I don't know"

Jungkook said "milkshake. Okay." He went out of the room...

At evening

Mr jeon, Mrs jeon, Jungkook, Soo hee and tzuyu, all stood Infront of the maids and guards, they were alot...

The head of the servants said "believe us mr jeon...we would never want to trouble little Mrs jeon's life like this"

Tzuyu said "little Mrs jeon? Just call me tzuyu" she said awkwardly..

Mrs jeon face palmed herself and shook her head "tzuyu it's not time for this..."

Tzuyu said "oh...sorry..."

Suddenly a servant named fradin came up "Mr jeon, Mr jeon, my son is missing from yesterday night....."

Jungkook said "Mr fradin... Are you saying that lucus is missing?"

Mr fradin panickly nodded...

Jungkook held his shoulders and said "don't worry.... we'll find lucus...trust me..." Jungkook called the police....for a moment everyone looked at Jungkook and smiled, it was like the old kind Jungkook came back.....

At night

Tzuyu said "hey I don't want this ginger tea it tastes like crap..."

Jungkook said "come on you are a doctor yourself...drink this now..."

Tzuyu said "well doesn't doctor have taste buds?"

Jungkook sighed and said "look you have to drink this to get better..."

Tzuyu said "first you take a sip then I'll drink it.."

Jungkook groaned and took a sip immediately coughed "is this tea or poison?"

Tzuyu said "see...I told you...."

Jungkook said "just drink it, it's good for health, pinch your nose and drink it in one go..."

Tzuyu looked at the tea disgustedly and pinched her nose drinking it in one go and then coughed "oh god...."

Jungkook smiled and said "good girl..." He patted her head and stood up from the bed....

The next day

Tzuyu pov

Today I'm feeling a lot better.... Suddenly I got a call.... There was an urgent child patient....I need to go now..."