CHAPTER 15

"hyunjin will never wake up" yeonjun said to felix...

"What? No he will" Felix said...

"One of my friends also fell asleep like hyunjin, but he never woke up, that means he died" yeonjun said...

"No, he's just copying sleeping beauty...." Felix said....

"Then go kiss him so he wakes up" minho said...

"Ew no..." yeonjun said...

"Then stop barking you two, shut your mouths...." minho said...

"But hyunjin died minho..." Felix said and started to cry....

He went to Jimin "DADDY HYUNJIN DIED"

Jimin said "shhh shut up Felix he didn't, he'll be alright soon I promise..."

"No daddy you lying!" Felix cried...

Jungkook hissed and said "control your son jimin..."

Jimin sighed and said "hyunjin's gonna be alright"

"No daddy you lying!" Felix said again...

Suddenly minho slapped his butt...

"If you don't shut up right now I'll turn you both into butt steak..." minho said...

Felix and yeonjun gulped in fear and shut up...

An hour later...

Jungkook went inside the room and sat beside his wife on the bed....

He held her hand "I'm so sorry....I failed to protect my son and you....you both deserve better than me..."

"Yes she does"

Jungkook turned around as he heard a voice, it was Mr chou...

"People really think that my daughter is living her best life because she's jeon Jungkook's wife, but the reality is that she's only suffering in this relationship..." Mr chou said...

"....I never wanted any of this..." Jungkook said sadly...

"But it did happen....if it wasn't for hyunjin....she would've divorced you long ago..." Mr chou said...

"No, she wouldn't, she loves me, she got shot to safe me" Jungkook said...

"It's all your enemies that are trying to hurt my daughter and grandson, all because of you, because you are jeon Jungkook" Mr chou said...

"I never wanted this! I just want a normal life now, I struggled my whole damn life! I lost my childhood, I want to give my son what I didn't have!" Jungkook yelled while crying, breakdown after breakdown....

Mr chou sighed and left the room...

"Jungkook..."

Jungkook hear her voice and saw her eyes opened...he went to her and held her hands....

"Where's.... hyunjin....." Tzuyu sat up and said "I want to go to him.."

"Tzuyu you need to rest please-" Jungkook said but she didn't listen and removed her drip and Oxygen mask completely....

"Tzuyu stop!" Jungkook yelled and ran after her, she went to the room were hyunjin was laying on the bed with drips attached to his hands and an oxygen mask on his mouth, she went to him and started to shake his body "hyunjin wake up! Please! Please wake up!" The doctors came and pulled her away from hyunjin's body...

"Tzuyu stop it!" Jungkook hugged her tightly but she yelped in pain "AH-"

Jungkook backed off and said "you need to rest!"