"new start"

Jungkook pov

I was sitting in my office checking my files

"Ok Mr Altan, we can work with that, call them tomorrow for the meet up and we'll see what they are offering us for this project....you can go now.." Jungkook said in his cold usual voice to the assistant

"Ok Mr jeon" Mr Altan bowed and left the office

Jimin entered the office with a smile on his face and said "happy Valentine's day dudeeeee" he said and threw rose petals on Jungkook

Jungkook closed his eyes in anger and sighed "Jimin... I think you came to the wrong person, I'm not sana..."

Jimin rolled his eyes and said "come on dude.... I'll go on a date with her at night...now she's in the hospital....I don't know why she decided to become a doctor after twice disbanded.."

Jungkook closed his files placing them on the table and and crossed his arms and looked up at Jimin's face while he was sitting down on his chair "isn't that good? You have a loyal and independent woman.... you're lucky Jimin..."

Jimin scratched the back of his neck and said "yeah... you're right probably....what about you? Aren't you gonna move on?"

Jungkook frowned and said "I don't believe in love anymore Jimin...."

Jimin said "move on dude move onnnnn"

Jungkook glared at Jimin...

Jimin rolled his eyes "fine, rot alone your whole life, btw, happy Valentines..." He smiled and gave Jungkook a playful slap on his back and left the office while saying "see yaaa"

Jungkook sighed "he's becoming like his gf day by day..."

At night Jungkook got back home and saw his mother in the living room looking at some small old pictures in her hand, Jungkook entered the living room

"Mom...you aren't sleeping yet?" Jungkook said and sat beside her

Mrs jeon shrugged and said "just looking at my teenage pictures....that's my best friend henling....."

Jungkook said "how come I never met her or saw her?"

Mrs jeon looked a little sad and said "she left Korea and went to America for higher studies....I never met her after that...I hope she's happy and doing well..."

Jungkook said "you'll meet her mom....one day....and even if you don't....just wish her a good and healthy life...."

Mrs jeon smiled and said "you are right....now go get changed and then we'll do dinner okay? I don't know but your dad is still in Australia because of the project so who knows when he'll come back..."

The next day

Mrs jeon pov

I got out of the mall after shopping and was crossing the road when suddenly I heard a horn and saw a car coming towards me in speed, I went blank, before I could do anything, I was pushed on the side walk by someone, I looked up and saw a young beautiful girl, oh no...her arm got injured while saving me..

Mrs jeon said "are you okay? We need to go to the doctor..."

The girl said "no....I'm fine miss...just be careful on the road please...you could've gotten into an accident..."

Mrs jeon said "don't distract me...let's go to the hospital, come on get up.....be a good girl..."

The girl got up and finally went to the hospital with Mrs jeon and she got her arm bandaged

Mrs jeon smiled and said "what's your name daughter? Thank you for saving me..."

The girl smiles back and said "I'm tzuyu...."