"regret"

Tzuyu pov

I came back inside the mansion and straight went to my room, and called my dad..

Mr chou "hello....tzuyu...is something wrong honey?"

Tzuyu said "no dad I just called you because I missed you..."

Mr chou said "how's Jungkook treating you?"

Tzuyu said "good...dad..."

At night...

Tzuyu came out of the room finally and Mrs jeon came to her and asked "are you okay tzuyu? You were in your room all day...."

Tzuyu replied "I'm fine...I just took a nap and talked to dad..."

Tzuyu went to the kitchen and asked Mrs jeon "mom....what does Jungkook like to eat?"

Mrs jeon said "..his favorite dish is jangjamyeon and cheesy kimbap....and in desert he likes everything related to banana, it could be banana cake, cupcakes, pudding etc..."

Tzuyu started to find recipes in you tube and made dinner... atleast 6 dishes and a banana cake...after she was done...she was all sweating so she went to take a shower...

Meanwhile

Han Soo hee pov

I came out of my room and saw that tzuyu making Jungkook's favorite dishes.....I swear I hate this girl so much.....she took my place...I'm supposed to be Jungkook's wife and the mother of his future children....not this stupid idiot....I have to do something...

Soo hee took her phone and messaged Jungkook

Hey Jungkook...

Yeah Soo hee? What's up? I'm still at work....do you wanna say something?

Yeah I was just wondering if we could have dinner in our favorite restaurant today....

Why not? I'll pick you up in 20 minutes...

Aww okie kookie I'll be waiting...

With that she smirked and went to her room....

After taking a shower...tzuyu saw the time... And wondered "why isn't he home yet?"

She sat on the couch and waited for him.... Mr jeon and Mrs jeon went to restaurant Because they didn't wanna disturb tzuyu's and Jungkook's so called romantic date (that's what they thought) and they thought Soo hee went out with a friend because she wasn't at home....
8pm.....
11pm....
1am...

No sign of anyone...

Tzuyu now decided to call him.....
But he didn't pick up her phone....
He literally cut of her call...

She was now really started to think "what hell did I push myself in?"

Suddenly the main door opened as soon hee's laughs were echoing in the mansion, she entered with Jungkook and they were laughing and chatting....

Jungkook saw tzuyu as she stood up when they entered....

Jungkook said coldly "where's mom and dad?"

Tzuyu said "they went out for dinner...why are you so late?"

Soo hee said "oh god~ sorry tzuyu we forgot to tell you but we went out for dinner...."

That was it, tzuyu didn't know if she has to cry or get mad...

Tzuyu said "atleast you could've told me..."

Jungkook said "I didn't find it important..."

Tzuyu glared at him and went to the kitchen and threw all the cold food away....