Episode 37

"you woke up early? how are you feeling? do you still feel sick?"

seokmin almost jumped out of frightened upon hearing a sudden voice from behind him that he almost shut his eyes and clutched his chest. he was so focus on cooking breakfast for the four of them especially for the kids that his ears was also glued to what he was doing. after recovering from how he startled, he shifted his gaze sideward where he saw his boss, wearing only a black sleeveless tank top and a sweatshort as he glared at him and joshua was just laughing prolly he witness how seokmin reacted.

"you almost made me die." he spatted to his boss as he rolled his eyes since joshua was still laughing.

the attorney bit his lower lip to stifle himself from laughing. "you could've seen your face." once again, joshua received another death glare from the younger. "anyways, how are you feeling? do you still feel cold.. or sick?"

seokmin shook his head. "im feeling much better now than for the past three days."

yes, finally.. finally seokmin woke up feeling very light that he couldn't experience for the past three days of him being sick. he woke up without feeling that heavy head and body of his, plus he woke up not feeling much cold unlike the other three days even how he could feel na kaya nya nang igalaw yung buong katawan nya without feeling like he was weak. though he still has colds and cough from the fever, pero ayun nalang yung meron sya. even how the water doesn't feel cold anymore na parang ayaw nyang humawak non.

he was finally fine. all those days na walang ibang ginawa yung boss nya kundi iremind him not to do much household chores, just rests and rests even how he set an alarm kung kelan dapat sya uminom nang gamot plus joshua who stayed with him through the night to look after him.. was all worth it. everything that joshua, that attorney did to him for the past three days was worth it. kahit yung ginawa nung mga bata na hindi mangulit at mag-away, was all worth it. now, he was feeling much better. and he could feel na magaling na talaga sya.

paano, magaling din kasi yung nag-alaga sakanya.

with seokmin's response, joshua let out a genuine smile. "that's a good news, love." they stared at each other eyes as smile never left joshua's face. "but you still need to take your medicine and don't do too much household chores. baka mabinat ka."

the younger smiled. "opo, attorney hong."

after that, they both shared giggles that turned into another staring contest. seokmin thought that it would only lasts for some seconds but he thought wrong since he just swallowed hard when he noticed how joshua was slowly leaning his head towards him. oh, joshua was on seokmin's right side kasi and they were really that close kaya madali lang mapansin ni seokmin how his boss's head started to lean towards him. and he doesn't know why but his lips was the one who adjusted as it was left ajar, like as if it just was waiting for joshua to kiss him.

seokmin blushed harder as his heart thumped rapidly watching how joshua's eyes came from staring into his eyes as it went down until it stared at his lips, but after some seconds binalik din ni joshua yung tingin nya sa mata nya. their lips was about to meet that seokmin shuts his eyes already, but they got halted from what they were doing when they both heard how jeshua greeted the both of them with her usual cheerful, hyper and sing-song voice which made joshua pulled himself as he faced his daughter. while seokmin turned around to avoid jeshua and continue cooking the breakfast.