Episode 28

"are you really serious with this hansol vernon chwe?"

my grip on the food tray i was holding just tightened after hearing how my boss, joshua changed his voice when hansol, his best friend informed him that he was getting married with the guy he brought here which was sitting next to him on the long couch while my boss was on the other side across them and me.. i was just watching them though hansol and i greeted each other already since nung dumating sila and just like how my boss reacted upon seeing that he was with someone, napakunot din yung noo ko as i was confuse bakit may kasama sya.

hansol even introduced me to him since as far as you know.. joshua and i was hansol's common friend. i was friends with hansol when he studied in korea for one school year that's why he was able to help me runaway from my family plus sya nagdala sakin dito, he brought me to jeshua and chrystyan, he brought me to joshua. and i can see naman based on how that seungkwan.. yeah, that's the guy's name he was with, he is also koreanㅡ so based on how he greeted me earlier, i could see he was a nice guy plus he was pretty. he looked like a girl honestly.

"yes, hyung... im sorry if its too sudden, but here it is. we cannot cancel or adjust the wedding date." and based din on how hansol responded, it seemed like he was really that serious on marrying seungkwan plus he was holding his hand. oh, they were holding each other's hand ever since. "i know too that both of you.. with seokmin hyung was surprised but yeah, here it is. im sorry."

yeah hell joshua and i was surprised. we were surprised by his sudden announcement that he was getting married already. i didnt even knew he was in a relationship already plus as far as i remember, the last time i saw him when he brought me here with the hongs, which is just five months ago, he was still single at sabi nya pa sakin he wont get married since he was still young and he was enjoying his life and his work tapos ngayon.. ikakasal na sya. he was getting married already without us knowing that he has been with someone else.

why is it too sudden then?

joshua poke his tongue on the side of his lips. "what was the reason, then? i know there has a reason why is it too sudden." then i saw how he lifted his right hand as it landed on the bridge of his nose then he rubbed it, probably getting stressed out about the sudden news of his best friend getting married. "plus hansol you're too young to be married. i didnt even knew you were in a relationship."

it was too obvious in his voice na naiinis na sya and it seemed like he doesn't wanna believe what his best friend was saying, so before he could even say something, binaba ko yung tray na hawak ko then i walk closer to him para pigilan sya if ever sa kung anong magagawa nya. he was like that e, ive known and seen him enough na whenever he was getting upset over something, he might say something that will step on your ego plus he has a trouble of controlling his emotions and i was afraid na baka sigawan nya si hansol which is possible base palang on the way he was talking to them.

hansol shook his head. "there's no reason, hyung.." seungkwan and him exchange glances and i just observed the way they were staring at each other before hansol looked away as he heave a sighed. "seungkwan and i was in a relationship four months ago.. and we decided to level up our relationship."

"were you pregnant then, seungkwan?"

"joshua.." i had to squeezed his shoulder so he could restrain himself and i even called him using his name.

seungkwan shook his head also, "no attorney. h-hansol and i just really love each other."

"then how could you marry someone you just met four months ago?" i had to call his name again and this time mas nilakasan ko na yung boses ko so he would know that he needs to calm himself down. "that's insane hansol. are you really this serious on getting married?"