Episode 25

"is this for me?.."

kahit naga-alangan ako, i still extended my both hands to reach for the box chrystyan was currently handling prolly was giving it to me which actually hindi ko alam kung para sakin ba talaga knowing him. i dont really think that he was fond of giving someone a present or just giving someone something for them kaya naga-alangan akong kunin yung box and i have even asked him again for my clarifications kahit sinabi naman nya beforehand that it was for me.

when i finally got to hold the box, i looked at it first trying to find something kung talaga bang akin to or he just want me to give it to someone. pero there was no trace nor marks that it was for someone except for me, there was also no names kung para kanino ba talaga so i believe.. para sakin nga. i jerked my head to him and he was there standing beside the dinning table, watching how would i react because of this certain box. and since i didn't hear any response and it seemed like he was serious that it was really for me, i got my eyes back to the box as i started to unwrapped it.

when i mean unwrapped, it was being tied using the blue ribbon, the box was wrapped with a ribbon on each and every sides. after i removed the ribbon, i was hesitant part two to open the box already to see what's inside, pero mukhang inaantay ako ni chrystyan so i was left no choice but to open it slowly just like i did on how i untied it. and when ive got to open the box, my eyes widened at the same time for sure sparkled with joy after seeing my favorite pizza! yes! the thing inside the box is none other than my favorite white alba truffle pizza!

and that pizza is one of the rarest type of pizza here in LA as far as i have heard from johnny before when the four of us ate outside. and this type of pizza is quite expensive! though hindi naman sya whole circle na pizza, its just three slices of pizza that's why the box was small.. but still! this was rare!

i slowly looked at chrystyan and i saw him still watching me in awe. "w-where did you get this?"

he shrugged his shoulders. "at school. im sorry if it's just three slices, it was only limited." bumalik ang tingin ko sa pizza'ng hawak ko and i still couldn't believe that someone bought this rare pizza.. for me. and its from chrystyan.. from the son of my boss. "i heard before that it was your favorite, so i bought you one."

my eyes went back to look at chrystyan, i blink thrice. "w-why?"

"i dont know?..." then he went closer to me, not parting his gazes. "maybe for a thank you. i couldn't say it to you when you talked to me when i woke up so... thank you for defending me back during the issue. and for believing in me when they have a strong prof i can do such thing."

and by hearing his response, my heart melts in no time as i automatically let out a very sweet smile. and as long as i wanted to hug him, but i know he wont let me so i just stood there smiling at him showing him how i appreciate what his thank you and what he bough me. which actually i wasn't really expecting that he would say thank you to me or i didnt even knew if he heard how i defended him that day, and kasi i dont really care if he heard it or he saw me defending him. basta i did my job, i did what should be the right thing to do.

so im not expecting in return.

"you know... whatever happens, i am always ready to defend you." it was too much for me to bear i had to walk closer to him as i tried to held his hand because i really want to show him that i appreciate these things. "and i know you more than that classmate of yours and his mother, so ill believe in you."