Episode 23

"daddy! min-ssi! chrystyan is awake now!"

as if on cue, both seokmin and joshua who was outside chrystyan's hospital room to talk with the nearby nurses and doctors had to jolt themselves back inside the room the moment they heard jeshua's announcement regarding to chrystyan who has been sleeping for almost three days now. but before seokmin followed his boss to go inside the room, he made sure that the nurse and doctor was aware that chrystyan is finally awake now which gladly the nurse and the doctor went to follow seokmin right away.

joshua was about to reach for his son but the doctor and the nurse was quick to enough to tell to him that they are going to check chrystyan first before anything else baka kasi may iba pang mangyari especially that chrystyan was sleeping for almost three straight days. seokmin clasped his both hands together as his heart was melting in happiness seeing chrystyan finally opened his eyes after those long days waiting for him to do such, as he couldn't help his eyes to filled with water witnessing chrystyan responding to the doctor's questions.

and seeing the boy in this situation right now made him felt relieved. after those days, he finally felt relieved. and the lump on his throat that was stuck ever since that day has finally gone away, even how he was so nervous that something worse than this might happen to chrystyan already if he haven't waken up yet. because he knows na kapag may masama pang mangyari kay chrystyan besides to this, he won't really forgive himself and he would always remember that those happened.

"chrystyan is back in his consciousness and his body already recovered from the fatigue.." the doctor uttered the moment she finished checking chrystyan by asking some questions and doing something to see how was the boy. "but he still needs to stay here for a day for our observation if ever something happened again."

then the doctor just reminded both seokmin and joshua what they need to do and even the medicines chrystyan needs to take for the meantime including sa sugat at pasa ni chrystyan sa ibang parte nang katawan nya. after the talk and reminders, the nurse and the doctor excuse themselves to give privacy for the family. and once the nurse and doctor exited the room, jeshua was about to run towards to her kuya but seokmin had to halt her not because he doesn't want jeshua to greet and ask her kuya how was he, but because he have to, to give time for joshua and chrystyan to have a talk.

"s-sir.. maiwan po muna namin kayo. we will just buy dinner for us.." seokmin informed his boss, indicating that the attorney needs to talk to chrystyan over to what happened. "we'll be back by thirty."

both joshua and seokmin stared each other, before the older nods his head. "okay, please be back safely."

"we will, sir."

seokmin bowed to his boss for some seconds then he went back his gazes to him and when their eyes met, pinanlakihan ni seokmin nang mata yung boss nya to signal and encourage him to talk to chrystyan already. oh well.. they made a deal kasi earlier that when chrystyan finally wakes up, joshua needs to talk to the boy already not just about what happened recently... but because of what's in between them ever since, and yes, seokmin convince his boss na ayusin na yung gulo between him and his son.

though they both knew that the problem between the two of them wont be fix or clear overnight, at least joshua did something para magkaayos sila. and for chrystyan to know that joshua was trying his best to be a good father to the both him and jeshua.