Episode 12

"who was that, lee seokmin? may hindi ka sinasabㅡ" 

"shut up noona, he's my boss!" 

halos panlakihan ko na nang mata si noona from the other line just for her to stop talking for awhile since i heard my boss, joshua, just said something or like may inuutos syang something sakin and my noona heard it also. her brows furrowed from the way i saw her reactions from the other line, oh we were talking pala using facetime thats why i could see her reactions especially when i cutted her saying na yung lalaking nagsalita ay boss ko. and as far as i remember, i haven't told her anything about what happened here in US. 

and since i haven't told her anything yet, she didnt know im currently working as a maid and she didn't know na wala na ako sa new york and i wasn't with hansol anymore. i was afraid kasi to tell to anyone there in korea what is happening here or what my current life is here in this foreign country, or maybe, the reason why i was so afraid that anyone from korea would know my source of living here, is that i would disappoint my parents. over and over. they would surely tell me im the black sheep of the family, na wala na akong ginawa kundi ipahiya sila. or for worst, they will tell me im such a failure. 

and that because of this, they would really disowned me as their son. so i choose not to tell them, especially my sister tho i know she would understand and she will support me, pero nakakatakot padin. i feel like i keep feeling her embarrassed by having a little brother like me. and ayaw ko non. kaya even from her, i kept this. but not anymore today because she really heard my boss and i slipped my lips by revealing that guy who suddenly appeared is my boss. 

i jerked my head on the right side to see my boss standing at the door of the room i was currently cleaning, brows furrowing probably he heard how i cutted my sister over the line. i let out an awkward smile to him and showed him my phone im holding pero di ko pinakita kung sino kausap ko kasi prolly he knows kung sino. 

i laughed nervously. "sir, wait lang. i just have to talk to my sister. this wont take long, i promise." 

he nodded automatically, "go on, take your time." 

my boss and i exchanged glances first before he decided to walk away already to give me some privacy and mukhang sya na gagawa nung inuutos nya sakin which is probably to make snacks for the kids. though i know he can do it naman pero he's busy kasi ever since earlier in the morning when he went downstairs to eat breakfast and he also keep talking to someone over the line and naririnig ko he was calling that someone as 'prosecutor' so i bet na kahit day off nya ngayon, he still needs to work. but he doesnt looked stress tho. 

"boss what? when did someone became your boss?" and since probably noona saw and felt na umalis na si joshua, that's the first thing she asked me. 

her brows was still furrowing when i looked back at her to answer her question and to continue talking to her over the line. "when that someone was the one paying me everyday." and from her brows furrowing, i saw how her eyes widened after hearing my response. and that reaction of her alone,  i already know what she was thinking or kung paano naging dating sakanya nung sagot ko. "no, its not what you're thinking. you know me noona, i may be that desperate but i wont do what you're thinking."