intro #2

Trailer 02 : The Runaway Guy

"do how many times i have to tell you na wala kang mapapala dyan sa kursong tinapos mo?! if only you had followed your sisters path at sinunod mo lang yung gusto namin para sayo, your life wouldn't be like this! you are the black sheep of this family! i can't believe anak kita!"

"huwag mo kaming iyakan seokmin, hindi mababalik ng luha mo ang oportunidad na sinayang mo."

"you are enough seokmin."

just as short enough after seokmin graduated secondary education, everything suddenly changed for he thought it would be the start of him being free. but that idea seemed way too much to ask, destiny instead gave him a pressure on his back where his parents mandated seokmin to choose the course they want for him. and that course is the opposite of what he wanted. hell who would like to be in a business course when he was not good at any sides that field requires? the only thing he has was a good communication with others, but is that enough to become part of the business?

as college started ㅡ it was just a five year course yet for seokmin, it feels like decades. parents kept pressuring him, kept telling him to be like his sister which is now a public accountant with high wage enough to be the bread winner of the lee. and parents thought seokmin was just as carbon copy of his sister, which for long they knew it was not after knowing seokmin did not took business in the first place. he pursued arts.. he pursued theater arts.. he pursued performing arts, instead.

and after the five year not so worthy course ㅡ as per seokmin's parents ㅡ seokmin graduated once again and took chances to apply for a job so that his parents wont bragged about how useless the course he took. it was successful at first as seokmin was really fond of acting and facing wide range of crowds watching him.. but it was not enough especially when after two years, seokmin left out of projects in his hand. going back to his household, he knew his parents was as disappointed as they wanted to disown him.

his sister.. his sister is his only support system. seokmin's number one fan, seokmin's comfort and seokmin's best of friends. she was there where the world turned their back at him. she was there in any situations seokmin has to go through... even she was there to help seokmin for what he was planning.

"take care of my little brother there hansol, im telling you..."

with the help of seokmin's old friend, hansol vernon chwe who's a resident of new york, seokmin found a way out of his parents grip. and yes, to runaway. with only has pocket moneys and some his sister gave, and a hope which he desired for freedom, seokmin flew to new york with hansol in reasons that it was part of his newest project.

but not long enough after one week of staying in new york with hansol, seokmin found it hard to save the money that was left in his hands as the value of their currency was high than korea's. hansol suggested seokmin to flew back in korea before he got black listed for over staying, but seokmin did not bother as it was the only freedom he could have and desired. he tried doing the TNT work same with some overseas workers but that did not work enough as policemen tried to caught him.

and that, with determination of staying in united states, seokmin begged hansol to help him find a decent job where hansol fortunately found one. a decent job that changed seokmin's life at the same time a job which he preferred than doing the illegal ones, and a decent job where he met a criminal defense attorney and a single father of two kids, joshua hong.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

for clarification, there are some universities that theater arts is a course under the bachelor of arts in performing arts, which means theater arts is just its major. :)) it is a four-year-course without board exams.