Episode 07

"good night. sleep well, baby."

that's the last word seokmin had uttered before he leaned closer again and kissed jeshua's crown as he tucked her properly on her mattress then she shut the lamp beside her and he stood up already to leave the room so jeshua can finally take a rest. after seokmin carefully closed jeshua's door, he went straight to where chrystyan's room was and though he knows na baka itaboy lang sya ulit ni chrystyan, but he still tried to check up on him if he's already sleeping or if he's still awake. 

but just like earlier, the room was silent when he flattened his ears against the door and he notice that the lights from the inside na kita sa ibabang bahagi nang pintuan, it was already dark so he presumed that chrystyan was already sleeping. he was certain to that and he wasnt worrying if chrystyan runaway through the window kasi alam ni seoks na hindi magagawa ni chrystyan yun plus his window, it wasnt that huge enough to fit him even his head hindi kasya. after checking the two kids, instead of going downstairs to check if the front door was locked, his foot dragged him into the other side of the hallway. 

the other side to where joshua's mini office was located. 

seokmin doesn't know why his foot drag him here when it should be at the downstairs since as per he remembered and as per what he was doing since he came here, he always checked the front door after checking the kids and naalala nya kasi na hindi nya need pang i-check yung boss nya since as joshua said, yung mga anak lang nya yung pagsisilbihan ni seokmin. but not right now since he was literally standing next to joshua's office and just one knocked from him, he could disturb his boss from what he was doing. and though he knows na hindi nya to pwedeng gawin, but something inside of him was telling him to check his boss too.. or worst to comfort him. 

maybe.. maybe that was really the reason why he was currently standing next to his boss's office. seokmin wanted to comfort his boss, he wanted to comfort joshua after hearing what jeshua said and after seeing her cry and begged for his father to finally find happiness. he saw and he felt from jeshua's sobbed how much she wanted her father to be happy but she know she wasnt enough and also seokmin felt how jeshua wanted his father to know that he was doing his best to be a good father for the two of them.. but jeshua cannot show it enough. 

and seokmin just.. wanted to hug his boss, joshua. 

"why are you standing there like a tree, lee?" 

"h-ha?" 

seokmin had to blinked thrice to snapped himself back to reality as he swallowed hard before his eyes widened seeing his boss, joshua was standing in front of him outside his office.. yes joshua was outside of his office! which means wala pa sya loob na akala ni seoks nandon na! seokmin cupped his both cheeks and silently slapped himself kasi di sya makapaniwala na nasa labas pa si joshua and for worst is that, joshua caught him standing in front of his door and looking like he was about to do something. 

joshua arched him a brow again. "im asking you lee, why are you standing in front of my office?" 

seokmin laughed awkwardly. "a-ah sir a-akala ko nasa loob na kayo." then he laughed sheepishly before he pursed his lips. "do you need anything sir?"