Episode 22

"you can transfer her alone in the couch."

seokmin shook his head. "no need sir, i can manage."

both joshua and seokmin exchange glances for some seconds before the younger let out a small smile as he looked away and shifted his gaze to jeshua who's sleeping on the same couch as where he was sitting and the kid's head was on seokmin's lap, making it a pillow. nakatulog na kasi yung bata kakaunod ng videos from her ipad while seokmin was busy stroking her hair as they are both watching over chrystyan, waiting for the boy to finally wake up. and though joshua was right that he can move or transfer jeshua on the couch alone, but seokmin doesn't want it.

he doesn't want it for it was jeshua's request that she wants to be beside seokmin when she fell asleep, but because he can see how comfortable jeshua was sleeping beside him while head's in his lap. you can see how peaceful the kid was unlike when she was sleeping alone inside her room and on the couch by herself and it seemed like the kid felt so secured and safe beside seokmin.. though seokmin convince jeshua enough that he won't go anywhere and he will stay through the night with her inside this room alongside with his father.

joshua saw that too.. how comfortable his daughter was sleeping in her position with seokmin's lap as her pillow, that's why he just shut his mouth and let the two what they wants to do and because he knows na hindi naman sya mananalo sa dalawa. it was always like that, kapag nagkasundo si seokmin at jeshua, joshua always left no choice, lagi syang natatalo so not argue more at this moment, hinayaan nya nalang yung dalawa sa posisyon nila.

after that exchanging of glances, seokmin was about to close his eyes to get himself back to sleep because he was really sleepy already but he couldn't as his eyes widened after witnessing how his boss, joshua sat beside him, on his right side since jeshua was sleeping on his left. and feeling how their both skin touches with each other's arms, seokmin could feel na para syang nakuryente along with how rapid his heart beats was and that something inside his stomach. hindi nya na talaga maintindihan yung sarili nya as to why his system would always reacts this way whenever he has a moment like this with his boss.

and what made him more confuse is that, its only for joshua... its only with his boss who he could feel this way. he remembers when johnny and him had this kind of moment back then pero hindi nya naramdaman yung nararamdaman nya towards with his boss. kay joshua lang, sa kanya lang.

"lee..." seokmin hummed in response as he tried so hard to restrain himself so if ever his boss might ask him something, he wont stutter. he could feel joshua leaned his back on the backrest of the couch, making their the side of their bodies closer to each other. "i want to apologize for what i have acted yesterday... sorry i didnt realize that i should be the one who knows what's happening with my own son.. yet, i blamed it all to you."

seokmin automatically stopped from what he was doing... which was he's stroking jeshua's hair as he stared at the kid while he was trying to sink in what his boss has said. and the moment those words sank inside his head already, that's the only moment he realized that he also needs to apologize to his boss and what had happened yesterday between them ricochet inside his head. with that, he started to feel guilty and small of himself by not doing his one of the major responsibilities as the hongs maid. and now, hearing his boss saying apologies instead of him, made him mortified with himself once again.

"inasa ko lahat sayo even that smallest thing na supposedly ako ang kailangang gumawa. and it wasn't even your responsibility." seokmin saw and heard how his boss heave a sighed and how he held his head high. "and i even got mad and walk away from you yesterday. im sorry lee, im very sorry."