Episode 26

"what are they doing?"

seokmin shrugged his shoulders after hearing chrystyan's question. "probably getting themselves sick." and upon ending his statement, he shook his head as he held the door knob of the transparent door then he twitched it to open it. "enough both of you! you've been playing in the rain for about an hour now!"

though seokmin doesn't want them to stop yet.. but they were playing in the rain for about an hour now and seokmin was worried that the both of them might get sick especially when the both of them has school and work to attend tomorrow. and when i said both of them, its jeshua and his father, joshua who has been playing under the rain though hindi sana papayagan ni seokmin maglaro si jeshua but who was he to stop her when joshua was the one who pushed his daughter to play with him under the rain.

and seokmin could see how happy both of them are playing under the rain, and it was probably one of the few moments he witnessed something like this. something like they were a one happy family, like as if they don't have family problems to face and to try to solve, like as if they were still complete and like as if no one in this family has to be gone, for the rest of their lives. that's also one of the few moments where he saw how loud jeshua's laugh is, and how satisfying it was for seokmin to hear. he never got to hear her laugh like that kasi.

the same with his boss, joshua, this is also the first time he saw another side of him, that playful and somewhat childish side of him. he was playing with his daughter like a kid himself and he was even clapping his both hands in the air when jeshua was doing something incredible in his eyes though wala naman silang ginawa kundi maghabulan at magbatuhan nang lupa sa backyard. oh, i think i haven't mentioned yet.. the hongs have backyards where some different kinds of plants are arranged like a garden, and it has been being taken care of seokmin ever since he became their maids.

and actually, that's the reason why the two ended up playing under the rain. joshua was doing the gardening kasi since seokmin was still busy tutoring and helping chrystyan to his assignment at naabutan sya nang ulan sa labas which jeshua saw kaya ayun, both of them ended up playing under the rain.

though parang ayaw padin nung dalawa tumigil, but when seokmin repeated what he said using his hoarse voice, both joshua and jeshua had to stopped already but they never missed to throw a mud ball with each other before sila tumigil. jeshua was laughing when they both reach the door where seokmin and chrystyan was waiting for them. seokmin gave the towel he was holding since earlier to his boss while he wrapped the towel on jeshua's shoulders to cover her back from getting cold as he instruct the kid to go to the kitchen's bathroom to clean herself as she was going upstairs to get some new clothes for her.

while joshua went to his room's bathroom to clean himself but he made sure na hindi nya mababasa yung sahig by using some clothe in his feet. after seokmin got some new clothes for jeshua, he went downstairs to check the kid as he knocked thrice and jeshua said she was still cleaning herself though it has taking her long already.

"m-min-ssi.. im cold."

that's what jeshua uttered the moment she stepped out of the bathroom. it wasn't like the same bathroom she has inside her room kasi, and once you opened the door, yung kitchen na kasi agad bubungad sayo. the sink was in there na kasi together with the shower. seokmin went closer to her to wrapped another towel around her body as they walk beside the dining table and he helped jeshua wear her clothes kasi hindi magawa nang maayos nung bata dahil nanginginig sya sa lamig.