Episode 35

"min-ssi, are you fine? you looked pale."

seokmin nods his head as he tried to smile. "yes baby, min-ssi is fine. you dont have to worry.." but jeshua just crook her head sideways as she pouts still staring at her min-ssi trying to see if he was lying or not. seokmin chuckled. "im fine baby, you can continue playing at the salas. ill just finish cleaning the bathroom then ill go where you are na."

though the kid doesn't want to leave her min-ssi alone at the kitchen as she even insisted to help him, but seokmin shook his head and said na hindi pwede sa bata yung ginagawa nya that's why jeshua was left no choice but to nods her head but before she leave the kitchen area, she made sure she asked seokmin again if he was fine. oh well, seokmin has been coughing for consecutive days now after that wedding of hansol plus he also have occasional colds.. and this time, it was very evident on his face already. that look na parang magkakasakit sya.

and as what jeshua said, seokmin looked pale. because he is. though he have taken his breakfast with the kids and with his boss earlier and he remembered how he slept well last night. seokmin also felt heavy... his head was heavy due to his colds, as his throat was also sore because of his cough plus he could feel his body's temperature was a bit warm than normal maski yung sa may lower abdomen part of his back was also aching. he doesn't know what is happening to him, but whatever it is, he just know he needs to work.

he needs to fulfill his responsibilities. kaya kahit alam nyang masama pakiramdam nya, he still needs to be strong in front of the kids.

when jeshua ran back to the salas to play with her stuff toys and ipad, seokmin was left again to clean the bathroom's kitchen. he heave a sighed as splash the water from the bidet on the floor to wash the powered soap that was scattered on it at kahit ayaw nya nang humawak nang tubig because the water was really cold, but he have to para matapos na tong ginagawa nya. it took him some time to finish cleaning the bathroom even the bowl due to what he was feeling. hindi sya makakilos nang maayos plus his head was really that heavy.

he was panting once he went out of the bathroom as he went to the nearest chair to rest for awhile and to gain back his consciousness. even though he wanted to rest already, but he can't. andami nya pang dapat gawin plus he was still going to fold some laundries and iron some of his boss and the kid's uniform. kaya after five minutes, he walked down the hallway to reach for the living room where he found jeshua was playing with her ipad. the kid was sitting on the carpet that was on the floor.

when jeshua saw him again, the kid asked him the same question she asked earlier and because it was the same question, seokmin's answer is also the same though he cough at the end of his response to the kid. and since mukhang ayaw talagang maniwala ni jeshua, she insisted herself to help seokmin already for cleaning the living room plus jeshua thought na kasalanan nya bakit madumi yung salas. madalas kasi syang magkalat and to tell you, jeshua was only one pero grabe sya magkalat ng laruan.

"min-ssi, just tell me if you can't do it anymore. ill call daddy.." she was still pouting as she keeps checking seokmin time to time. she was that worried. that's the first time she saw seokmin being like this kasi.

as in sobrang bagal kumilos ni seokmin ngayon, and you could really see through his red drowsy and teary eyes because of his colds and how his lips was pale that used to be pinkish that he wasn't feeling well. plus when jeshua held his hand, it was cold.

seokmin once again shook his head. "no need baby, your daddy is working. we should not disturb him."

jeshua pouted even more. "but if you keep looking like this, i wont hesitate to call daddy. im so worried, min-ssi."