Episode 05

"bye bye dorothea see you tomorrow!"

jeshua, joshua's youngest child throw a huge wave using her both hands while smiling widely, happily and cheerfully like what she did early in the morning where they met again to start a new class, over to a girl she had been talking to and was walking along with her to reach for the main exit of their school. the other girl named dorothea waved her hand also and said her goodbyes to this cute little girl before jeshua finally turned around and though she was expecting to see her father, joshua, waiting inside the car who would fetch them both with chrystyan, that doesn't stop her to form a huge smile.

because she may expecting her father, but that doesn't mean that she did not expected to see seokmin waiting for them to load the car.. especially when seokmin was staring at her with a sweet smile flushed through his face making jeshua felt even more comfortable.

"ha-i min-ssi!"

and that's what jeshua uttered with the same smile on her face the moment she loaded the car which sya nalang inaantay since chrystyan was already inside.

seokmin chuckled. "hello baby."

though there was a hesitation whether for seokmin to call jeshua with that nickname, even though joshua let him call jeshua like that and even he asked jeshua if its okay to call her that nickname. it was somewhat awkward on his part that he was calling his boss's daughter like that especially when he was not literally part of their family and more likely kasi di naman nya anak si jeshua. but he still continued though, based naman sa sagot sa permission nya earlier, pinayagan sya ni joshua at ni jeshua herself.

seokmin reminded both kids to wear their seat belts because that is one of the major reminder joshua had to do earlier before he finally let seokmin handles his kids, because of the trauma joshua suffered, he was scared it might happen to his kids too.. remember that his wife died in a car accident. kaya kahit hindi naman malayo yung school or yung pupuntahan nila if ever, he always tends fo remind the kids to wear their seat belts properly which is naintindihan ng dalawa kung bakit.

"how's your school?" seokmin asked after a minute of silence.

and that question made jeshua vibrate in happiness. "its super great min-ssi, look oh ive got five stars! and my teacher gave me chocolates because she said im her favorite!" she storied as she showed seokmin the five stars that was marked on her left arm.

seokmin tried to see it even just for a second. "wow very good baby, for sure your teacher is so happy to have a student like you."

"she did min-ssi! im happy too she's my teacher!" and seokmin saw the happiness on jeshua's eyes that sparkled like stars from above and through that, it made his heart melt. "lets share the chocolate she gave me later, min-ssi, okay? it was too many."