Episode 30

"ill go home late tonight. do not wait for me anymore."

that's the last reminder joshua has said to seokmin over the line before the attorney excused himself to hang up the call already since his client was there waiting for him outside his office inside their firm. seokmin just responded that what the attorney said is noted inside his head as he also reminded his boss to take care and before joshua could hang up the call, seokmin heard a shout from a man and woman over the line which means those two persons were probably his boss's client since he also heard how another man called joshua prolly to help whatevers happening there in their firm.

seokmin stared at his phone screen still processing the shout and how one man called joshua over the line, and he cannot help but to imagine how the situation there inside the firm looks like based on what he heard, and it seemed like parang may nag-aaway na client nang boss nya. but since it wasnt his business to mind plus he knows that joshua can handle everything kung ano mang nangyayari don, he just shook his head as he erase those thoughts and words he imagined and heard and just proceed on cleaning the kitchen.

it was past three in the afternoon when he decided to stood up from sitting on the couch as he stretched himself before getting the car keys to fetch the kids.. his kids. chrystyan and jeshua from school. he just grabbed some money and his phone before he locked the main door of the hongs residence as he went to the front yard where the other car was park.. oh if you are wondering, the hongs house front yard doesn't have a gate and they used that space to park two cars, one for joshua and one for seokmin to use to fetch and drive the kids to school every morning and dismissal.

seokmin just waited for some minutes before he saw how jeshua was happily running while holding hands with her friend, dorothea to reach for the main exit of the school, but dorothea had to separate ways from her since andon sa gilid yung fetcher nung isang bata while jeshua went straight to the gate and seokmin saw how the girl vibrates in happiness after seeing their family's car. when seokmin unlocked the door of the backseat, he was smiling sweetly already to greet his daughter.. jeshua and not long second when the backseat swung opened as it reveled jeshua who is wearing her usual huge smile.

"hi min-ssi!" that's what jeshua greeted seokmin the moment she went to load the car.

he giggled as he shifted his gaze to meet jeshua from the backseat. "hello baby, how was school?"

of course, as the usual jeshua she was, she answered seokmin with enthusiasm like as if she knows that seokmin will never betray her in terms of listening attentively to what she's going to say, because seokmin is and will always be attentive to them. jeshua informed seokmin about everything that happened inside their classroom, what subjects did she took for today, how she got three stars on her right hand and how she shares food with her other classmates. it has been the school's tradition to share foods with their other classmates that's why jeshua has a lot of chocolates inside her bag almost everyday na bigay nang kaklase nya.

chrystyan came right after some minutes, he was holding the project he submitted last week. he said that his teacher has checked and recorded the output already so he was able to bring it back home though the boy said they should disposed it nalang since wala namang paglalagyan nun sa room nya plus he wasn't satisfied with what he did even though seokmin helped him do those for him. but its still pretty though and seokmin saw that the score was perfect. seokmin asked if the kids wants something which meron nga so they went to drive thru before finally going back home.