Episode 34

"your daddy and min-ssi are still sleeping."

my brows automatically furrowed after hearing hansol's voice which i dont know if im still dreaming or i do really heard his voice in reality, saying that me and my boss, joshua was still sleeping and it seemed like only the two of us who are left sleeping. so to know if im dreaming or not, i tried.. no, i forced myself to open my eyes even though i know that my eyelids will shuts on its own because im still really sleepy and as far as i remember, i couldn't sleep that easy last night though the bed and the room was comfortable enough for me.

i slowly opened my eyes and instead of being greeted by the ceiling of this room or a ray of sunlight coming from the glass window on the side... but i was greeted by a person who is still sleeping next to me on my right side. and my eyes widened along with how my heart thumped rapidly and i could feel how my cheeks tainted a pink tint as my system got fucked up early this morning once i have realized that it wasn't a dream.. that i do really heard hansol's voice because my boss, joshua and i was still really sleeping, next to each other!

our faces was too close to each other i had to swallowed hard and looked away once i have realized our position. i was sleeping sideways on the right side and he was also sleeping sideways pero sa left nya naman which means, we were facing each other and our body was really that close that his right arm was on my head like as if i was making it a pillow while my both hands were clasping together in between us plus parang mas mataas sya sakin nang konti because i was almost on the same level of his chest. we were like the couple you usually see on the movies when they slept next to each other. ganon.

i tried to shut my eyes once again to sleep since my eyelids was still very heavy as the bed was luring me along with the temperature of the room was still cold because of the aircon plus hindi ako nag-alala about sa mga bata because we were with hansol and seungkwan. pero after some seconds, i opened my eyes again because i could hear nothing but how loud my heart beat was and once i opened my eyes, i was being greeted with my boss's faces so close to me which made me no choice but to stare at him because i know hindi na ko makakatulog ulit.

this is the first time i could stare at his face this close. ngayon ko lang nakita how long his eyelashes were, how his semi-wide eyes just suited in his small and very innocent face. his nose bridge was really that high and it balance until to the tip of his nose, his glassy white skin and his pinkish lips that are left ajar because he was still sleeping soundly. and his jawline, the shape of his small face, kitang kita ko ngayon sa harapan ko but overall of those, my eyes remained staring at his lips. the lips that kissed me for three times now. the lips i never knew would made contact with mines.

i admit.. he was a good kisser. though we never get to go more further than what happened between us last time, but from the way he made me put my guards down and just choose what my heart wants that night, made me admit that he was a good kisser. he was too far from the other person i kissed with.

"good morning, love." my eyes grew bigger in terror the moment i watched how his mouth opened to say those words and what made me more mortified is that i saw how he opened his eyes as he caught me staring at him early this morning. the side of his lips rose up. "was i too handsome that you were staring at me for quite some minutes now?"

we stared at each other for some seconds before i looked away as i tried to move my body already to stood up from lying on the bed next to his at para makalaya na din sa kahihiyan na he caught me staring at him that long.. and for worst, he knows it! he probably felt that someone was staring at him while he was sleeping and that's prolly the reason why he woke up! nakakainis! why did i let myself stared at him that long?! and geez, paano nalang if alam din nyang i was staring at his lips?