Episode 32

"daddy, can we have this for dinner please?"

joshua shook his head immediately after seeing what dish his daughter wants for dinner. "no, you've just had it last night. pick another one that is not chicken and more healthier than mcdonalds."

that made jeshua pouted as she shook her head along with her whole body showing enough to her father that she doesn't want any other dishes but the ones in mcdonalds as her dinner, and joshua work harder to remind her that she cannot have the same dish she ate for dinner last night but jeshua didn't stop shaking her head and her body as she even asked seokmin to help her convince joshua to have that meal in mcdonalds for her dinner but seokmin just answered that she should follow what her father told her which made jeshua pouted even more.

and seeing the kid like that, joshua heave a sighed in defeat at binawi nya agad yung sinabi nya sa anak nya making jeshua shifted her expression from being sad that she almost throw tantrums to a happy kid herself that she even jumped in front of her father and scrunch her nose in happiness even she said how much she loves her father more than anything.

joshua just shook his head and just let the kid fall in line already so she could order what meal she wants to eat for dinner. yes, joshua let his daughter won even though he knows that dinner isn't healthy enough for her.

pero sino ba sya para manalo over to jeshua? to his own daughter? never in this kind of moment did joshua ever won as he always let jeshua do and get whatever she wants. kasi alam nya hindi naman talaga sya mananalo sa anak nya kahit anong gawin nya. he was always like that, even towards to chrystyan.. kung ano gusto nang mga anak nya, he would gladly do it for them. its not like pinababayaan nya yung mga anak nya or he doesn't have enough authority para pasunudin yung mga bata nor even he was making his kids to be spoiled.. because for joshua.. that's the least thing he could do for his children.

that letting them do and eat whatever they want even if its healthy or not, and give whatever the kids wants even if its not that necessary and essential. are all the things that he can do and give to both of his kids, because he knows to himself na hindi nya kayang bigyan nang masaya at buong pamilya yung mga anak nya. kaya dito sya bumabawi.. by giving and doing things base on what his children wants. para kahit sa bagay nalang na yun, he could still be their father.

when jeshua and seokmin finally able to buy that specific meal from mcdonalds, joshua reminded his daughter that it would be the last time she would eat this kind of meal for the rest of the month which jeshua didnt complain and just nods her heard to what his father told her to do. after buying dishes outside for their dinner, the four of them ㅡ including chrystyan who was just silent and was stick with seokmin all throughout ㅡ they went to the parking as the four of them parted ways though pinapili pa nila si jeshua kung kanino sasama.

but jeshua decided to stay with her min-ssi so joshua doesn't have a choice but to nod his head, and signaled the other three that they can go already. oh, i haven't mentioned yet. joshua met with the other three inside the supermarket where seokmin went straight after fetching the kids to school to buy dinner dahil ang gusto ni chrystyan ay something that is not cooked inside the house.. or more like a steak for dinner and since masyado pang maaga, they just take those out at sa bahay nila kakain. while joshua went to the nearest hospital to have his stabbed checked though pumasok sya dahil last hearing nya with his previous client.

good thing that the stabbed he got wasn't that deep and there's no organs na natamaan plus good thing na naagapan agad yung paghinto nang dugo nya because if seokmin didn't help him last night, for sure he would be admitted to the hospital and they would look for blood donor. and since maaga natapos ang check up, he called seokmin if nasundo nya yung mga bata and sakto that the three of them was outside kaya sumunod nalang sya that's why the four of them was together but had to separate ways going back home dahil may dala ding sasakyan si joshua.